Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am so freaking proud to call you a friend!
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    Wow! The difference in your face alone is amazing! But your shoulders,upper waist, legs and arms!!! Fantastic:) Keep up the great work hun!
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Good for you, great effort.
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman :) you were right to get your head in the game first. You have done wonderful so far and you will keep doing wonderful because you are in a better mind frame :) Congrats on the weight loss so far and I know soon enough you will reach all your goals!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Not scary at all!!! I call these pix insanely inspiring! You are doing so well it brings tears to my eyes! Love ya girl! Keep up the amazing work!!!!! <3
  • bmdk0510
    bmdk0510 Posts: 11
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference. Congrats!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you, and I am so proud of you!! Great job! Coming from someone in a similar starting point (I was 450#), I want to completely encourage you! You've come a long way! I do have a blog about overcoming the obesity mindset that I put up when I first started...you probably know a lot of these, but some stuff may help... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/iddreams/view/overcoming-the-obesity-mindset-194711
  • BGuerra1986
    Options
    Wow! You are doing an amazing job, hon!! Those are not scary pics. Those are "proofs". They prove to you that you're doing a great job! :)
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • theamandamentality
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all! Keep up the awesome work =]
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    These are not scary pictures. You look great and are doing a fantastic job. Keep up the positive attitude. You CAN do this!
  • laneydawn
    laneydawn Posts: 64
    Options
    I agree. Not scary pictures at all. You look great - and so happy! 82 pounds is a HUGE amount of weight. I think too often we focus too much on what we haven't done yet, and not enough time focusing on what we have done. You're an inspiration girl!:flowerforyou:
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    That is great! I look forward to your next milestone because I know you will get there.
  • MrExcessive
    Options
    Congrats keep up the great work.....You can do it!!!!!!!!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Oh my goodness, that is wonderful! Keep up the good work. You should be very proud of yourself
  • ajhr
    ajhr Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    You are doing SO WELL!
    You should be really, really proud of your efforts - physical and mental :)
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Tina, your hard work is really paying off.
  • sissy112553
    Options
    keep up the good work.your doing great, do this for u don't worrie about anyone but yourself thats who is important.
  • cls_333
    cls_333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look so great. So happy that things are going well for you, and hope they continue to. You deserve this! :) (and not scary pictures at all!)
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    OMG I love that T-shirt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!