Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• virginiawebbjr
    Options
    Wow! This is an amazing testimony. I am so inspired, thank you for sharing this very personal & deeply moving story. I have a sister who has just this past year gained 100lbs & is getting painfully close to the 450lbs mark. I love her so much, and I don't want to loose her. Maybe I can show her your story & she will see the need to put forth the effort. I have recently learned myself that it has taken me a very long time to put on 250 lbs, it's gonna take time & extreme effort to work it off. I have gone from 250 this past Feb. to 228 as of today, and it was very hard. I was asking myself if I could actually get to 150lbs. Seeing your story has shown me it can be done. You are a very strong woman! God bless you & keep up the great work! :happy:
  • HausOfTina
    HausOfTina Posts: 92
    Options
    You are an inspiration, Tina!

Love,
    (a fellow Tina) :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss. You are a person of value. Great job. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing the after pics.
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you are sooooo amazing! and inspiring!! it can not have been easy!! it's up to you, girl!!! keep at it even if it is slow. you have already come an amazing way!! wish you the best! good job. :-):drinker: :drinker: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • juliekat1955
    Options
    Fantastic!! You keep right on going, this is the best thing you can ever do for yourself and you deserve it!!
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Amazing, keep on going you are doing great!
  • dawnkilmurray
    Options
    So Awesome, you are doing great. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wonderful wonderful progress!!!! So proud of you!
  • Moonladee
    Moonladee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow, Thank you so much! I am.. wow.. almost speechless.. 1. that's hard for an Italian.. 2.Those who know me, would laugh at me being ANYTHING, but speechless! lol

Truly, all of you are so kind. Thank you again!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Sweetheart... you are AMAZING! Fantastic job... keep it up.. .you've got this!
  • sophiathedss
    sophiathedss Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Way to go Tina!! I wish I could hug you! Your such an amazing spirit! You look beautiful! thank you for sharing your journey! {{HUGS}}

11269213.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mynewvision
    Options
    Wonderful wonderful job! Keep up the GREAT work.:smile:
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!!! Congrats! The smile on your face says just how much better you feel :) Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Fantastic job Tina!!! You're doing it girl and that's wonderful!!! GO GIRL!
  • skyislimitless
    skyislimitless Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Tina!!!! You are an inspiration! I see myself in your story & I only hope that I will be able to achieve the same success that you have! Keep it up & hopefully the people on this site have been able to help you stay motivated, focused & encouraged like you've just helped me by posting! :bigsmile:
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Those are not scary, they're awesome! Keep up the great work!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a fantastic job! Keep on with what you're doing and you will continue to see results! Don't ever give up, because if you have gotten this far, nothing can stop you from getting as far as you want to go! :) You are going to be amazing!!! <3
  • feliz1
    feliz1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Cheering you on!!! Congrats on your achievement thus far. :smile:
  • topherhartley
    topherhartley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work so far! Keep the faith and keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!