107 Pounds Down - 23 More to Go (Pics)

Options

Replies

• What an incredible girl!!!!! The best part of it is that you're not just another pretty face, you have a deep emotional strength to guide you through you're life, and contribute to others'. Your employers; friends; family and partner don't need to lose you to an early, avoidable death. Congratulations on the wedding. Keep Smiling.
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing transformation - you have an HOURGLASS figure!

Well done - I look forward to seeing your pics when you reach your goal weight!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Wow! :noway: you look AMAZING!!!! Great job. The world needs more people like you, many congratulations, you deserve it :flowerforyou:
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    W O W !!
  • CharmingCherry
    Options
    So amazing - you look fantastic. Good luck for the rest of your journey :)
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Aw wow, well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • nongie06
    nongie06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. keep up the good work.
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    I just want to say kudos to you!! Congrats! You must be really proud of yourself.
  • nicoleh82
    nicoleh82 Posts: 52
    Options
    you look awesome - well done!
  • TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done so well, and look fantastic. Very pleased for you xx
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    you look so happy!! :)
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Wow, just stumbled across this. Very inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, WELL DONE!!!! You are an inspiration to us all.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations...you are a true inspiration!!! :)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible, good job, keep up the great work!
  • nanny2mommie
    Options
    amazing u have helped me see that i can get to my goal i jus have to but my foot down and do it and get seriouse again...
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • monkeyriley
    monkeyriley Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was digging deeper into the success stories. I am glad that I found this. That is amazing!!! Losing 107 pounds doing hard work, following a free website is nothing to scoff at. Congrats!
  • lexie2005
    lexie2005 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wowzers you look amazing, well done x
  • Suzanne77598
    Options
    I started dieting after a visit to my dr that revealed that I tipped the scales at 280 pounds. I was horrified. I've always been overweight and my whole family is overweight so i figured it was genetics and there was nothing to do but sit back and be depressed and fat and unhappy the rest of my life. After seeing an add for three free months of weight watchers, i tried it out. it was rough but it did produce some results. After three months i had lost about 30 pounds or so and even though i was seeing results, i was forced to drop out of the program because i simply couldnt afford it. I was graduating from college and moving out of state from minnesota to chicago, no way i can afford a dieting program while trying to start a new life in a new city. While in chicago, i kept the weight off, but didnt lose any either (maintaining is better than gaining right?). i had thought about trying to lose weight again, but foot surgery prevented me from starting back up. About a year after i moved, my sister commented that she had tried this fitness website called myfitnesspal and it had everything i was looking for and all for free. FREE! i couldnt believe it! I signed up and made a promise to myself that i would do this and i would do it right and i would get fit and healthy and start a wonderful life living in fitness land. after about 11 months im down another 67 pounds (i lost 10 pounds after a bout of mono but for some reason my ticker doesnt register it) and now weigh 173 pounds. holy bananas. i still cant believe it even as i type. anywho, ive got a ways to go still and i hear this last bit is the hardest part. heres hoping i can hit my goals before my may 2013 wedding!

BEFORE (280 pounds):
    Before.png

AFTER (107 pounds, a 5k, and an 8k later):
    After.jpg

Wow! You look like a different person! Congratulations on all your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!