Lost 201 pounds in 356 days. Please read my blog.

Options
124»

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Mike, if you don't mind I'd like to adopt your "no excuses" approach to my own journey....I'm inspired!

Thanks for viewing! By all means take whatever you need. Thats the whole purpose of me doing this is to help the next person. Please come back for more entries. I will post more often the more people visit blog.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Wow fantastic job. Congrats

Thanks! Please continue to visit my blog.
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by you. I will definitely be keeping up with your blog.
    Would love to learn from you. Congratulations on taking your life back :)
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    You are so incredibly inspiring...just read straight through your blog and will be bookmarking it. Loved the post about going raw and detoxing. I've lost 75 pounds since Feb and just lately my loss has stagnated. I think it is time to try something different, and this just might be what I need to kick-start the loss again. I'll be checking in - keep it up! Congratulations on your success!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Dude you are awesome! What a way to commit to a better lifestyle and stick to it! I don't really know you but man I'm proud of you... Awesome work!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Very inspirational!

Thank You. I am hearing it a lot so Im starting to believe it. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I am so inspired by you. I will definitely be keeping up with your blog.
    Would love to learn from you. Congratulations on taking your life back :)

Really??? Thank You. I am glad to have you. I would love to learn from each other. Cant wait for further interactions.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You are so incredibly inspiring...just read straight through your blog and will be bookmarking it. Loved the post about going raw and detoxing. I've lost 75 pounds since Feb and just lately my loss has stagnated. I think it is time to try something different, and this just might be what I need to kick-start the loss again. I'll be checking in - keep it up! Congratulations on your success!
    Im so glad you stopped by and to a look. I am actually getting ready to do a new one this week so make sure to subscribe so that you get an update when I post the new entry. Congrats on your weightloss as well. YOU ARE INSPIRING!!! Feel free to add me on here as well if you havent already.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Dude you are awesome! What a way to commit to a better lifestyle and stick to it! I don't really know you but man I'm proud of you... Awesome work!

Actually you are the awesome 1!!! You lost 110!!! I guess we are just awesoem together ehh!? Thanks though and continued success to you.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this. I just got a new PC, and lost all my bookmarks... I was so inspired reading your blog before, and now I can continue to do so!
    You're a wonderful man, and your journey has been brilliant :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!