To the married guys out there...

Options
2»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I guess urbnoutdrzmn7 wasn't getting the support he needed. He deleted his account already.
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I have a ton of cool people, mostly women on my friends list. And while many, I mean MANY are hot, the flirting is innocent and it is used also as fuel to keep pushing so that my SO can appreciate the hard work.

If a man is gonna cheat, it doesn't matter the outlet. It will just happen .

The choice is yours!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sounds good add me.

. My wife asked "why do you have mostly women friends on there?" Then I showed her guys I had tried to add who wrote back and said "sorry dude straight guy here" or my favorite "I'm not a *kitten*!!!!!"

Wow! Really??? That is so juvenile of them lol (sorry, girl here crashing the post)
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I might flirt a little :P
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    I like having the support, this site is mainly women and so for that...When you begin to have female support on here...it begins to look like your on here not to lose weight....but to flirt with the women on here...I am looking for support from other married men out there...that are in the same boat I am..wanting to lose weight without upsetting the person we are trying to lose the weight for..and be around for our families.....

Let me know what you think...

Follow these steps:

Step 1: Stop giving a *kitten* what other people think.
    Step 2: Repeat Step 1.
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Married guy loosing fat, then going to try to put on a little chrome for the wife to admire. I'm down for more friends to have virtual beers with, talk about sports, and the like. Add me if ya want.
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I like having the support, this site is mainly women and so for that...When you begin to have female support on here...it begins to look like your on here not to lose weight....but to flirt with the women on here...I am looking for support from other married men out there...that are in the same boat I am..wanting to lose weight without upsetting the person we are trying to lose the weight for..and be around for our families.....

Let me know what you think...

Follow these steps:

Step 1: Stop giving a *kitten* what other people think.
    Step 2: Repeat Step 1.

Although I wouldn't have put it quite this way, I have to agree with the sentiment. If any of the women who are my "friends" on MPF think that I'm here to troll for women, they are certainly free to delete me from their friends list. But to be perfectly honest, I find that women are MUCH more apt to actually make occasional encouraging comments, which is exactly why I have friends on this site. This whole MFP thing is pretty much anonymous, but just intimate enough that when supportive comments are made, it becomes encouraging. And women are, by and large, MUCH more 'vocal' in their support.
  • surf_frog34
    Options
    i'm not married yet, but i can use any and all support. any of y'all can add me
  • Kristan_Forsey
    Kristan_Forsey Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your wife must have some jealousy issues.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    you can add me.