What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Mine's from a few years ago when I lost all of the weight that I wanted to.

I need to retake new pics as that's about 2-3 years old!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ me and my daughter a couple weeks ago just before we went for our first run TOGETHER.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    evidence of running my first half marathon
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    New haircut after my 20 pound weight loss. Lost weight, lost a lot of hair that day too! :) Going for a total transformation ;P
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Just about to pick up the kids in the pouring rain and had to share my sexy gum-boots with my friends! (I change my pic often though)
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My profile picture brings all the girls to the yard.
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I met a guy... married him... and we have a family.
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for zero click technology.
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    went out to a bar with my sil and my oldest (read: longest friendship) friend. I liked the fact that I looked quasi slim
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mine is me lying on the beach at the lovely Gold Coast in Queensland Australia.

Taken by my husband about 6 months ago - first time wearing this bikini (which was bought at Sexpo) lol :D
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My husband & I on our bike at Thunder On The Beach. Panama City Beach, Florida 2012!
  • nateurist
    nateurist Posts: 14
    Options
    This is what I wear when I go shopping at Walmart. Gotta look good for the folks!! What????? Are my shorts too short??? :huh:

Politically correct edit: I am just joking about wearing these short shorts to walmart. I do shop there and I am not insinuating that people that shop at Walmart wear clothes like this....it is a rude joke, I am am ashamed for laughing at people. :frown:

LOL! I think it was funny. At first I was going to ask which Walmart you shop at but then read the second part of your post. ;)

People in general need to not be so sensitive! Life is too short.
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Mine is of me, my son, and my husband right before my son's high school graduation.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Showing the burn on my leg - but also the first time I've looked at my legs for a long time & not hated how they look
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Me last summer, just before going for a drive in my car. That was a great day.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    I bought a $0.50 sticker and took a photo of it. :)
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    mine is of me & my husband on our first trip as a married couple to Atlantic City. Our first trip to a beach ever. Both of us grew up with parents who didn't take us anywhere, so neither of us had ever been to a beach, we've never been to a zoo, or an aquarium (although we did that in AC too), we've never stayed in a hotel, or been on a plane, or a boat, and neither of us have really ever been out of our home state either. I've been to more states than him though. My dad is a truck driver, so he never wanted to travel on his days off because he had already "seen everything". Hubby's parents were just lousy parents. We have since disowned them. They were absolutely horrible to him, he has some major self esteem issues because of the mental abuse they subjected him to for years.
  • insearchoffitness
    Options
    This one is of me in Oregon on my way to hike a portion of a trail at Mt. Hood.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Wow some great pics on here!

Mines to remind me how far I've come, sometimes its easy to look in the mirror and not see any difference and feel like giving up....these jeans fit me at Christmas so there definitely is a change even if I dont feel it yet.

Also reminds me how much further I have to go to make my new "skinny" jeans look like this!! xx
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A picture I took yesterday because as I was working out, I saw what progress I have made and it made me proud. :)