What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Doodling w/my phone at work. I'm was trying to learn how to upload pics. I'm still new to technology. My kids used to do all that stuff for me now they are grown & gone so I have to learn for myself.
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Token progress pic because i refuse to post in success stories until i hit the goal
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Target practice after a really rough week. Sometimes a girl just needs to shoot things! I killed several JD bottles and two milk jugs full of water.
  • drailine
    drailine Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's one of my modeling pics that a friend of me took while working on a project for an art show. I just fell in love with the pic; it's one of my favorites.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was trying to make my friend smile :D
  • Delovelybella87
    Options
    my love of Batman!!! hehe:tongue::glasses:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I was out running and stopped in a park and went to the bathroom. Afterwards, washed my hands and to show the sweat on my arm (i had ran two miles) thus the picture :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I went bowling with some friends after a wedding. We were all dressed up, and we kept getting asked if we'd come from prom!
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Night out for a good friend's birthday... I'm not sure how may drinks deep I was at that point haha
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Taken saturday night when I was about to go out with some friends for my friend Ashley's bday
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I took it in the crapper. YUP I said it!! I get inspired to take pictures of myself during potty breaks.......

LOL Hilarious...
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Proud momma! My 15 yr old old son took this as his first photography assignment. Had to use low background light with showing little to no shadows...he got 100%. Was very proud of him!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Proud momma! My 15 yr old old son took this as his first photography assignment. Had to use low background light with showing little to no shadows...he got 100%. Was very proud of him!

You do NOT look old enough to have a son in high school! Beautiful shot
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I pick things up and put them down
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    Super special overnighter on the boat...on the river with the hubby (that NEVER happens...5 kiddos)! I find the blonde wig that my handsome hubby is sporting in the pic. I know...a little Wanes World (LMAO). Such a fun time...making memories!
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    The Super Spartan race i just finished this past saturday. has my medal and shirt that i earned.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    <----I am just honest, like that!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    My sweet puppy Gracie.
  • Heyman09
    Options
    The shirt is my husbands which is a size med....I wanted to show that I can wear it since I haven't been a med since 8th grade...I'm 31 now.