Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's the story behind your profile picture?

Replies

• nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    This is me with my girls on their first day of preschool last week. Last year I would only allow pictures of my face, not my body, so this is a newer concept for me!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Me posing in my fat pants!
    Found the pants while cleaning out a closet. Figured I would put them on to see how they fit.
    My wife almost passed out on the spot!
    :-0
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    My husband and I after we completed the Shawnee Mt. 5K Mud Run in less time than we hoped for! Great day & it's a big motivation for me to keep working out cause I couldn't have done anything close to that last year.
  • sapl31
    sapl31 Posts: 72 Member
    I take pics of my weight loss journey and the girls at work told me to stop standing straight with my hands by my side. So , this is my sixth month pic.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Me posing in my fat pants!
    Found the pants while cleaning out a closet. Figured I would put them on to see how they fit.
    My wife almost passed out on the spot!
    :-0
    Hopefully she did more than pass out. LOL.
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    The shirt is my husbands which is a size med....I wanted to show that I can wear it since I haven't been a med since 8th grade...I'm 31 now.
    WTG!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Mine was a vacation at Key West,Florida in February 2012.
  • My story behind my picture is how I dream about running free as a bird, fit and all:smile:
    27746575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    just me and my baby sister enjoying nature =)
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    i was talking to my brother on the phone when my sister snapped this photo of me. i had been in the hospital for about 12 days at the time i think.
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    I just finished my first Triathlon and my kids were there to cheer me on. My biggest reason for exercise is to be a positive role model to my kids.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Greg and I after a 4th place finish at the track :)
  • tranquilpaths
    tranquilpaths Posts: 19 Member
    I took this picture after losing my first 25 lbs (before I joined my fitness pal). I am too embarrassed to show my before picture, at least now anyways, but after I reach my 50 lb total goal I will replace it again :)
  • aimmer20
    aimmer20 Posts: 14 Member
    Your hair looks great!! I have naturally curly hair and I normally have it in a ponytail too. It can be difficult to manage. :)
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    I collect Elmo's... got over 100, love love love Elmo!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    My NSV for the day!!! Fitting back into these work pants!!
  • HRCephei
    HRCephei Posts: 85 Member
    My youngest and I getting on the boat at DisneyWorld. He looks confused and I look concerned...
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 454 Member
    Being a nerd in front of my iphoto booth.

And that was me at my goal weight - Inspiration!
  • 2 very good reasons for getting healthy.
  • Are you kidding! Looks great! :)