What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Just enjoying the sunshine in Cancun.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I was watching the euro game and drinking :)
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Christmas party 2011 with my wife after reaching 2nd goal.
  • viper87227
    Options
    Mine was taken on the first time I hiked the Manitou Incline (http://www.manitouincline.net/)... 2,000 vertical feet over 3/4 of a mile (w/ a 6 mile hike back). It's a hell of a hike, and I did it in an old and tatered pair of Converse. My feet were not happy.
  • beccerab
    beccerab Posts: 22
    Options
    My 5 year old niece took it of me while she was spending the weekend with me. I think she did a great job :)
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Recent holiday to NY with my wife
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken during a hike up Pen-Y-Fan, the highest point in South Wales, a few weeks ago.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I was enjoying being in my new bathing suit and not being embarrassed because of the all the fat rolls. My sweet youngest daughter took this of me. My other daughter's BF saw it and thought I was my youngest. :happy:
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I was sitting on a shelf in a nice window case when this highly attractive man gave my housekeeper a few of these green paper things and inexchange for those, my house keeper dragged me out of my spot and handed me to the highly attractive man. After what seemed to be forever of sitting in a bubble container after being placed in a contraption with 4 rubber circles we arrived at what I would venture to be his home. He wasted no time opening up the containter to greet me, except he didn't want to greet me, was wanted to eat me. My pictures shows the last few seconds of my life...I wish I wasn't so delicious...Being a tasty pastry isn't all it's cracked up to be :sad:
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Taken at a vacation to visit family in South Carolina last summer. I cropped it because it is such a great pic of me (plus I think I' super cute...:smile: )
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    200kg deadlift.
    2 reps actually. huge milestone for me.
    forst time trying that weight.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My gbf talked me into Heels that I will never wear and then wanted me to pose for him. Silly man!
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    People wanted to see legs that squat 800lbs.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I discovered I have visible traps developing. I wanted photographic proof.
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Warrior Dash with my hubby and some great friends!
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    mine's from when me and a friend went for a walk along the Thames path because we were bored - and came across a mini farm. This donkey I am on is part of a "procession" of animals there.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures on here!

Mine is from a wedding that I attended two weeks ago.
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Mine is from a fundraiser for a local children's hospital that my work participated in. I brought my dog and dressed her in the company shirt to cheer everyone on!
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken this past weekend at the Muddy-Buddy race. My dd did the Mini-Buddy......we had so much fun! :heart:
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic of me at or near my lowest weight appox 10 years ago. The collar bone area shows how lean I got. You cant see in the pic, but my arms were defined and vascular during this period in my life. I use it as motivation to get back into shape.