What's best program which helped you to tone up?

Options
123457»

Replies

• PeterThompson
    Options
    weight lifting is the best program you can do to tone up your muscles http://bestadjustabledumbbellsreviews.com/
  • epmck11
    epmck11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You don't "tone up." You lose fat or you gain fat. Your body decides where the fat comes from and where the fat goes, not you. You can also build muscle or lose muscle. Your best bet is to just work on losing fat and gaining muscle by lifting heavy weights and you'll look "toned."
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    lifting weights. it's a lot more efficient and effective than most DVD's because you can add weight. In most DVD's I've ever done they use really light weights with a zillion reps.
  • clairbow
    clairbow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In my opinion even better than 30 day shred is 'No More Trouble Zones' Its a killer but it works! You won't lose much weight doing it but you will lose all that unwanted fat! I swear by it (dropped over 2 dress sizes in 3 months)!

I love the 'No More Trouble Zones' (Jillian Michaels)!
  • ThinningDownChick
    ThinningDownChick Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    All of these are great suggestions, I would just find something that you enjoy doing and DO IT. If you stick with any of the suggestions made here you WILL see results ;)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    The one you will actually do. No program is "best" if you don't/can't do it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ladyj352
    ladyj352 Posts: 2
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is amazing! I lost 50lbs prior to starting this workout and since I have started this workout my legs stomach arms back everything has toned up and i am dropping inches like crazy! It is phenomenal.