anyone have any luck finding a natural appetite suppresant

Options

Replies

• niceguy4186
    niceguy4186 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It was said before, but the 5 hour energy shots work amazing for me. Keeps me alart and I have no desire to snack while at work.
  • cheesy_blasters
    cheesy_blasters Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty well rounded meals (most of the time) so I don't often get crazy hungry HOWEVER I've found there are things I do that "trigger" hunger more out of habit than actually needed energy. Shopping (food courts), watching TV or movies, road trips, etc. I always want snacks. I've been trying to break these habits (or at least improve what I eat) but it's super hard! Whenever I'm in a mall, I just want cheesy fries or a caesar salad or something. Watching TV- chips, chips, and more chips. I snack on popcorn (air popped) but when I visit family, all bets are off and I end up eating tons of chips.
  • fitnesspalloser
    fitnesspalloser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Have you tried it? Does it work?
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    personally I split my meal up over several hours--cut my sandwich in half so i get "two" lunches. I hope one of these tips works for you!

^^This - lots of water / fiber / protien and exercise...I eat a snack even if I am not hungry because I know that will keep the hunger binges away later in the day....at least that works for me
  • juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Coffee does it for me too...exercise too, even if it is just a quick walk. It's weird that way. Aldo water. I drink a lot of water before I eat anyway so when I feel g=hungry I have some and it can hold me off for awhile.
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Cannabis.
    No, I am not kidding.
    :glasses: :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    water
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    water and (small amounts) of high fat foods.
  • CameoDouglas
    CameoDouglas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit and from (approximitley) the 21st day or so your body then decides whether it would like to continue (or discontinue) with this habit, most of the time it is succesful. I found after eating no junk by the 3rd week I had no cravings at all. Stick with and push through for just a little and it will pay off in the long run, trust me. This has probably saved me a great deal of pounds.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Ditto to coffee! :drinker:

Also make sure you're eating enough lean protein, veggies, and healthy fats. If you don't already, maybe try having 6 smaller, more frequent meals instead of 3 main meals?
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Have you tried bath salts?
  • Ignotus
    Ignotus Posts: 31
    Options
    Drink water, wait 15 minutes, if you still truly FEEL hungry, then eat.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    water, coffee, exercise........

One day i tried to exercise everytime i wanted to snack, if nothing else an hr of cardio lengthens the time between meals. Say you have breakfast and an hr and half later you want something else, exercise for an hr then eat. Coffee with meals even without can add about 2 hrs for me................water is my are you hunger or just bored check. Another test is if you are hungry an apple will sound delicious and amazing if you are bored you will not want the apple.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Lean protein
  • TerryRosebrock
    Options
    I have been using a Genesis Pure Produt Called Metobolic Boost. Email me and Ill get you some info terryrosebrock1980@gmail.com
  • melissa_leah
    melissa_leah Posts: 107
    Options
    The one-a-day metabolism helped me with that! I had to eat it with food though or i'd throw up!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Checking out the calories on whatever I'm just about to snack on usually works for me!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My progress on my weight loss ticker :laugh:
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Exercise?:smile: