you know you have kids when.........

13»

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    When you go to work wearing "Dora the Explorer" band-aids on your fingers or you eat off a "Barbie" plate.....:laugh:

Yup - but in our case it's Barbie band-aids and Dora the Explorer plates - that is too funny!!

When everyone else is budgeting money for some party or end of summer get together and you're scratching your head trying to figure out how to budget for school supplies and clothes because all the little one's clothes suddenly don't fit anymore! (her jeans look like they should be on a street walker they're so tight!)

well, I am just finding out about the school supplies, my daughter will be starting Pre-K on Monday.

It's fun shopping for school supplies when they are little! My baby is starting Kindergarden this year. (the 26th) My older daughter is starting 8th grade - not so much fun then!

my favorite part was picking out a bookbag, she was so excited.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    How about when you are standing in line at the cashier, photocopier and you start rocking side to side. Not only have I done it many times but I've seen others do it. You don't even realize your doing it - especially when you are tired!:yawn:
    I catch myself doing this ALL OF THE TIME!! Will we ever stop??

My youngest will be 25 next month and getting married next year ... and I still do the rocking back and forth thing.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    when you cant go to the bathroom without taking one of them with you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    when you catch yourself taking baby talk to grown ups
  • czewwhat
    You have to be quiet when you are intimate with hubby cause you don't want to wake up the kids.
  • You have to be quiet when you are intimate with hubby cause you don't want to wake up the kids.

I just put foam earplugs in their ears while they sleep... quiet isn't really an option. :devil: :wink:
  • czewwhat
    You have to be quiet when you are intimate with hubby cause you don't want to wake up the kids.

I just put foam earplugs in their ears while they sleep... quiet isn't really an option. :devil: :wink:

I knew you were evil!
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    You know you have kids when your scheduled 30 minutes bath turns into a quick 3 minute shower
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    :blushing: :blushing:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    You know when you have kids when.......... you can't wait until naptime when your little one is asleep so you can TAKE A SHOWER ALONE and get things done!

:bigsmile:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    You know you have kids when you notice the house is quiet and you panic.
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    You know you have kids when you wake up in the morning and you realise you are in the single bed, get out and look in your own room and see them both sprawled across the double bed but you are not sure exactly how you got there or what happened......!!!!
  • czewwhat
    You have a king size bed, but can't roll over in the night, cause they are all in it!
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    You have a king size bed, but can't roll over in the night, cause they are all in it!

I hear ya sister.....
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    :tongue: Still do the rocking thing!

*Another favorite...I tell the dogs to use there "walking feet" in the house or talk to them in my "Mommy voice"

Agreed! A quiet house equals instant panic!
This discussion has been closed.