I loved the 80's because ...

Options

Replies

• redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    jolt.jpg

This crap had me buzzin' to the point that I could hear through my eyes :laugh:
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Most parents made us all go outside and play untill the street lights came on. Nofriendo was only used on rainy days (and the power pad sensors were so lame that you really DID get your exercise in).
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Molly Ringwald, still have random Molly Marathons... But I was born in 91, so I guess I can't really weigh in here :(
  • alicepoppyh
    Options
    I'm guessing for me the 80s were a glorious seven months of sleeping, pooing, and drinking formula milk. Now, I love lots of amazing 80s music. So all-in-all pretty cool.

However it was the late 90s and early 00s when I discovered all this awesome 80s music so they were pretty cool times too....
  • constanceCL
    Options
    I loved the 80s because my children were all born in the 80s and we were so active with camping and hiking, I was skinny, healthy and had soooo much energy. It's sad growing old. :sad:
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Because it was the era of self expression.
  • LindsayTayy
    LindsayTayy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ghostbusters!!! Teen Wolf!! Van Halen!!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Because I was born in the 80's duh haha
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I love them because I was born in them...with one month left till the 90's! :)
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i loved the 80's because i was ages 0 - 7 loved my ghostbusters jeans, and my biggest worry was...... hang on i dont think i had a care in the world
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning cartoons in my pajamas was the only "work" I had to do.

And the cartoons were GREAT!!! I remember thinking 40 was old now I am 41 thinking shoot it was just yesterday I was sitting around watching cartoons...
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    The Goonies.

I love you. Best answer.

goonies.jpg

Yes Yes yes
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Ghostbusters!!! Teen Wolf!! Van Halen!!

Heck Yeah MJ Fox!!!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Graduation!!! 1982!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    The store the MERRY GO ROUND !!!!!!!!!! and Z Cavaricci pants !!

le jardin perfume

WHIP ITS

bon jovi

calvin klein jeans skin tight or a nice fitting pair of jordache jeans with a baggy sweater and oversized belt worn on the slant. !
  • jackie2866
    jackie2866 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am from Jersey - I loved the 80's for the hair of course!!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    This crap had me buzzin' to the point that I could hear through my eyes :laugh:

I know right? And were you drinking watching this...

Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-02-07%2Bat%2B10.11.08%2BPM.png
  • CrueChix
    CrueChix Posts: 47
    Options
    The Hair bands - Cinderella, Slaughter, Whitesnake, Quiet Riot

Me too!!! Loved my 80's hair bands and the Sunset Strip! Those were good times.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    LOVED THE 80'S!!!! When I hear music, well even watching movies, it creates a movie of memories in my mind of such great times as a teenager! As Eric Church says........funny how a melody sounds like a memory! :)
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Born in 84' but 80's music is my all time favorite!!!! Also remember the clothing....had the cute little plastic t-shirt holder and scrunch socks and stirup pants and really loud/neon colored clothing....I think for my 30th b-day party I want to throw an 80's party....But love lots of the stuff ya'll mentioned!