• dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    my favorite workout

front squats
    overhead squats
    goblet squats
    then finish off with some pullups

your legs and core are toast after, but it feels great.
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love kickboxing. Put on those boxing gloves and punch the stress away! I also love planks, pushups and interval training. Squat jumps, burpees, mountain climbers with strength moves in between! All good!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Racquetball at least once a week makes the rest of the time in the gym doing cardio worth it.
  • victoriousnrltm
    Options
    Leap frog runs with friends~ jog in a line, last person sprints to the front, repeat.

Crossfit combinations~ (10 pushups, 10 jumping jacks, 10 mountain climbers, 10 situps, 10 mountain climbers, 10 pushups, 10 squats) repeat 5 times

Junglegym climbing~ (up, down, 5 burpees) repeat the taller the better. we have ones here made of stifff rope in the shape of a pyramid about 1.5 stories tall
  • Ariana_75
    Ariana_75 Posts: 224
    Options
    I LOVE shoulder day, crossfit and hiit on the stepmill / treadmill
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Intimate stuff with my significant other
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Bellydancing
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ZUMBA...3 to 4 days a week for the last year and a half and I still am not bored with it.....:smile:
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Oh so many good answers here! In no particular order:

1. Kickboxing - I love to kick the crap out of stuff
    2. Squats / Strength Training - I like being strong enough to kick the crap out of stuff
    3. A nice long walk with my dog
    4. Doing the occasional "at-home" triathlon - 30 minute swim, 20K bike ride, 5K walk/jog
  • AnkeAkke
    AnkeAkke Posts: 23
    Options
    Classical ballet!

I really love it! And especially pointe class. It's a really good strength-workout. Less cardio though. I love the music and the steps and the uniforms and performing and... Ah well, it's just great.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    One of my fun ones is basically a combo of some of yours. I do one minute of rope jumping, followed by one minute of burpees, followed by one minute of wall ball (youtube it). Sometimes I add in 1 minute of medicine ball pushups or russian twists with the ball, but it gets crowded and I don't get enough rope or burpees. I get 15 secs rest in between exercises.
  • cheekybooty
    cheekybooty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll second hula hooping! And anything else in the flow arts - spinning poi, staff, fans, flow wand all get me moving until I can barely breath.

Also, aerial yoga. I could never get into yoga (too slow, too boring) but anything that lets me hang upside down and make monkey noises ain't boring. And it is a great upper arms and core workout.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Soccer! Love everything about it.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Treego, and wildplay parks...if you're in Canada, you gotta try one :)
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I LOVE the elliptical.. Sadly I do not have one at the moment.. =(
    I do love going for walk though.. =) I can't jog or run yet, although I used too and I loved doing that too.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    complexes!

i love using 1 piece of equipment, 1 weight for a a series of exercises. the complexes i do usually involve 5-8 exercises that i do one after the other. then i rest, catch my breath, ask myself why the hell am i doing it and then go back again for more.

it's fun because i time myself and besides that, i look like a freaking BOSS in the weight room :happy:
  • JenniferInNY
    JenniferInNY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Faster-paced yoga, hiking, dance classes (hip-hop, ballet, jazz, ethnic dance).
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Tennis with my hubby. We are terrible and don't play by the rules. We basically just see how many times we can hit it back and forth. But it's a great cardio burn! Even more so than if we did play by the rules, because we are running all over the place.

Swimming
    Golf can be a good calorie burn if you don't use a cart!
    Walking
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    brazilian jiu jitsu
    MMA class.
    Squats. doesnt seem like it should be fun, but it is.
    sportbike riding
    dirtbike riding.
    working on my 51 chevy... its more of a workout then you would think.