One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story. I love to read them and see before and after photos. It keeps me inspired and motivated to keep on keeping on! Congrats to you!!!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you ! Keep it up. You look MARVELOUS
  • bigandysrunning
    bigandysrunning Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    seriously, you look fantastic.
    I have a similar story, I am down 110 pounds and have very similar results, stats-wise (bmi, etc.)
    It's an amazing feeling and you should be SO PROUD! I started out on this because my daughter was born a few months prior and I knew something needed to be done. I have actually been keeping a blog about everything, check it out if you get a chance:
    www.bigandysrunning.wordpress.com

Congrats again, and if you ever want to chat about the massive changes that go along with the losing and maintenance of 100+ pounds, message me...
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    AMAZING...INSPIRATIONAL...THOUGHT PROVOKING....AND AMAZING!!!! You look great-congratulations!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wowzers mcgee. you are one inspirational lady!!!!!!!!!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    Awesome! Very inspiring!
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :smile: Awesome!!!!! :smile:
  • bemyhoneybee
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing!! Such an inspiration :)
  • MsIvy120
    MsIvy120 Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome .. glad you shared this !! :smile:
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look great girl!! Congratulations!! :-)
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congrats on your accomplishment!
  • KNJMAMA
    KNJMAMA Posts: 20
    Options
    you look great hunni, so inspiring. I love the small baby, big baby comparison pics...may have to steal the concept :P
  • Cheesecake70
    Options
    very inspiring
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    It is amazing that you CAN eat and without taking PILLS, you can lose weight. The tracker is helping me so much.

Exactly! The fact that I eat more than 2,000 cals a day and am still dropping weight is wonderful. No pills, no starvation, no fads. It doesn't need to be hard and it doesn't need to be miserable.

Thank you everyone, sincerely, for your comments. I've read and appreciated them all.
  • Casey2844
    Casey2844 Posts: 10
    Options
    You story inspires me SO much! This is my first day on plan through MFP and I hope to be able to write something similar on 06/20/13!

Thank you for sharing!

: )
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    wow! thank you so much for sharing! very inspiring and fills me with hope :)
  • lizard37
    lizard37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look terrific!
    Hopefully this will be me next year. I just started last week and I have lost 4 # so far.
    It's time to get rid of it!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You truly are a wonderful lady. Congrats on you awesome weight loss. I want to be there in a year myself. I'm excited by the idea of it all. I wish you happiness with your goal of fitness and weight loss complete. Bless you
  • KaylaElyseC
    Options
    wowowowowow. :O That is amazing. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!