One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• katie2727
    katie2727 Posts: 4
    Options
    I honestly have tears in my eyes from reading this (as I sit here debating going to bootcamp tonight). I am so happy for you, this beautiful stranger who has made me cry and is now inspiring me to go put my sneakers on. I can absolutely feel the limitless possibilities that are ahead of you.
  • kristinlien04
    kristinlien04 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, such a transformation! That pic that you posted at work is one of my favorite quotes, and it's what keeps me motivated every day!!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!!
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    omgosh!!!! amazing!!! beautiful, thanks for sharing :smile:
  • deezins
    deezins Posts: 2
    Options
    wow, you look amazing and congrats!!!!! I just signed up today ,,great inspirational story to read!!!
  • jmm774
    jmm774 Posts: 34
    Options
    This was amazing to read. Thank you.
  • staypositiveex4
    Options
    Makes me want to cry! SOO proud of you, dear. Great job! SUCH an inspiration. :)
  • MYLOV
    MYLOV Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Shannon - You ARE amazing and awesome! Congrats on the great year and thank you for sharing!
  • KAS0
    KAS0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was very powerful and inspirational post. Thank you for sharing! I wish you all the best :)
  • jenniferrebekahsands
    Options
    I'm new here to MFP but your success story is an example of why I joined! I'm basically where you were a year ago. I'm just beginning my journey... The success stories I read inspire me to be a better me. Your's has given me hope anew.

You look FABULOUS!!! Congratulations on all the hard work, you inspire me so much! Hopefully I will be posting a year from now with a similar success story!

Thanks for the inspiration! YOU ROCK!! (and your son is cute as a button!!)
    jen
  • spokaloo
    spokaloo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I am doing a Zombie run in Portland in August and am happy to hear that it was a blast. You look beautiful!!!
  • barblcurry
    barblcurry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WAY. TO. GO!!!
    AMAZING!!
  • browniejane
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look great! Congratulations on your success!
  • kmmealey
    kmmealey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story along the way. I first saw your posts/ blog this March or April when I joined MFP. I always log on & check to see what you have posted. Such inspiration for all of us. Thank you!
    You look so strong, healthy & fit. Love that you did this all with such healthy eating & exercise....and documented it along the way for the rest of us :-) Congrats on your amazing success this past year. It's been 3 months for me & still going strong. Reading success stories such as yours keep me motivated. Again,thanks for sharing.
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great, inspiring, awesome story!! I too am a Mpls mom, 15+ years older, but battling the kid/work/tired thing you must be challenged with having a young boy. I haven't logged on to MFP for about 1 month, and suprisingly am at a lower weight today then 1 month ago. However, I did log on again today and am inspired again after reading your post. Thanks!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great and what an A W E S O M E sucess story you have! Thanks for sharing!
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! That has been the singularly most inspiring post I've read! Thank you for sharing it, I just hope I can look back in a year with the same sense of achievement ( and fitness!)
    You look amazing <3
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are so inspiring, as I have probably close to 100 pounds to lose as well. Great work!
  • helganog
    helganog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm Gobsmacked and I'm printing off the "A year from now..." quote.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    The past year of your life sounds very similar to the past year of my life. :) I so enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pictures, and I loved the introduction of losing weight using diet pills from Mexico! I have had so many people ask me how I've lost weight and then become disappointed when I have told them that I am continually evolving my lifestyle to be more healthy in nutrition and exercise. I have considered just answering that it is a side effect to meth use. I think they would be more pleased with that answer!

Congratulations! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!