Options
    Awesome job, you look great. Inspiring!
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Cheers to your success!
  • babygyrljt
    Options
    Awesome story! You look "fantabulous"!!!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    WOW. You're truly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
  • stephii
    stephii Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on an amazing achievement!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    LOVED reading your story! You are TOO cute.......very inspiring........so funny.......and look GOGEOUS!!!! sooooooooooo PROUD of you and thank you for being so motivating!!!!!
  • jody0726
    jody0726 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing - VERY encouraging!! Many blessings to you and yours!!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Amazing job :D And I love the quote!
  • Annette8479
    Annette8479 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    you. are. awesome.

and beautiful!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!
  • corrinemaus
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just amazing!
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - its an amazing story... u've inspired me... plus I'm pinching ur pic and hope a from now I can be where I want to be with regards to my weight :)

Well done.... Keep on keeping on.
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB
  • MThornburg74
    Options
    You are beautiful, amazing, inspiring, motivating...and lot of other words ending in "ing"!! Thank you for your post, your blog, and your pics! You've inspired me!:flowerforyou:
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Awesome story! And you ARE adorable!
  • HappilyCyn
    HappilyCyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • jenmfpal
    jenmfpal Posts: 124
    Options
    Live the healthiest life you can ENJOY. For me, losing weight hasn't been a hardship, and though it's certainly had its lows, it's mostly been a lot of fun. I love a good challenge, I love meeting goals. It hasn't been easy, but it wasn't that hard either.
    You are AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    First of all, you complete me :). O.k., I kid, but you have an incredible story and are extremely motivational. I read so much of myself in your story (minus the amazing weight loss) and definitely relate (I'm a 30-something professional, who is a mom of a 2 1/2 year-old and who has over 100 lbs to lose). Your approach, attitude, tenacity and focus is admirable. I also read your blog detailing the "how" in your journey and I will definitely try eating more calories. I have been working out since November (minus two breaks...one of six weeks and one of two weeks, where I went a little nuts with food); I think I have been too strict in my calories. Like you, I will try to increase my calories to my RMR and see if that increases my weight loss. I've experienced some low weeks, when the math tells me results should be higher.

As you can see from all of the comments, you are a great example of success for many MFP readers...and an example of awesomeness :). Thanks for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!