One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic! Your dedication is wonderful! You look awesome! I am so thankful that I have you as part of my MFP team! You are a great inspiration to me! Congratulations on all of your successes!
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a great transformation in an year. Hats off to you. You look fabulous. Congratulations.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oh my look at you....soooo awesome....you look beautiful and your son is precious:flowerforyou:
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You tell your story beautifully, and what better ending (on the way to happily many times after) than those lovely photos! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your answer! I think with skin like yours it will tighten up with some exercise or just naturally over time! :)
    You have such an awesome personality too!
  • galilanee26
    galilanee26 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and your story is such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing and congratulations!!!
  • bmdk0510
    bmdk0510 Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Great job!
  • wannabesupermodel
    wannabesupermodel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So happy for you!
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    LOVE your attitude and sense of humor!! Your success is inspiring,as is your outlook on life...thanks for sharing! Great work ;)
  • kazj17
    kazj17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration! Congratulations on all your hard work, you look fantastic!
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! It's amazing what one year can do. Congratulations on your progress and your dedication.
  • dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love your story! Great job.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for all the support, encouragement, and sweet/funny comments. You're the best!

Also, I made 120 even today so no more rounding up :)
  • MandyNChicago
    Options
    You look amazing and are a TRUE inspiration!!!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. I do believe that a bmi of 27 or even 28 can be healthy IF it is a lean 27 or 28. Keep working to achieve what YOU will be happy with.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You are truly a insperation!! Thank you for sharing your story. You look beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking us on that amazing journey!!! You should feel especially proud!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!