One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful.....hard work...and honest logging gets you there! Congrats!
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    Thank you for giving me some inspiration tonight to keep going. I love love love your positive attitude! A good attitude will continue to carry you into your wonderful future. Thanks again!:smile:
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story!!! YOu are an inspiration and you look fantastic!!!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are wonderful and have done a great job!!! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story!!
  • schooleyd26
    Options
    This is awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • zzzeldazz
    zzzeldazz Posts: 19
    Options
    Amazing. You look Fantastic!!!!!
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous and inspiring :) congratulations on your awesome accomplishment and your hard work paying off :) keep it uP :)
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for the fun and motivating read!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,908 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous!!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well done and congrats!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome job!!
  • s12carney
    s12carney Posts: 11
    Options
    congratulations!!! Thanks for that motivation. That's about how much more weight I have to lose. Keep up the good work.
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! What an inspiration! Great work.
  • asteelman4
    asteelman4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you ! i needed this. You did an amazing job
  • TAJ42083
    TAJ42083 Posts: 1
    Options
    You go girl!! Your post was the encouragement I needed! Thanks!!
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow, super job! You look amazing!
    I have to ask though (and this is applicable for anyone who has done 100lb+ of weight loss), was excess skin a bother for you? I'm becoming increasingly paranoid at the idea of it even though I'm pretty young.
  • tgrady20
    tgrady20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing results...your story motivates me even more!! Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Wow, super job! You look amazing!
    I have to ask though (and this is applicable for anyone who has done 100lb+ of weight loss), was excess skin a bother for you? I'm becoming increasingly paranoid at the idea of it even though I'm pretty young.

Not really. There are areas where my skin is not tight, but I have fat still to lose and I have to give it time. It isn't something I care much about (though, to be fair, I think I am lucky in this respect).

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. You're making my day.
  • mstx70
    mstx70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Inspiring =) Thanks for sharing, you look fantastic!!!
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You're accomplishments are amazing- and your story says so much about you--- I want to be you when I grow up (LOL, but I'm older)... You are beautiful, congratulations on all your hard work. Thanks so much for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!