Options
    Congratulations!! You are amazing!
  • sammykins30
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look great! What an inspiration:)):wink:
  • billiegirl17
    billiegirl17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That was such a pleasure to read, Shannon. Way to go - you must feel like you can accomplish just about anything at this point.
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I should laugh with sheer joy at your attitude and obvious love of life or cry because your story is so touching. I so enjoyed reading your story (so far) and am grinning from ear to ear as I type this.
    Oh and I also appreciate that your form my neck of the woods (MPLS)!!

Rock on!!!
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    LOL, I was proud this morning when MFP said I have logged in for 40 days in a row ;)

I love your story, and the way you write it, and I have made a link to your blog so I can use it as a resource if things don't go my way.

You look so beautiful, thanks for sharing such a great and inspirational story
  • charlene_K
    charlene_K Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!!! You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations.
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You look wonderful!!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you are such a milf.

;-) congrats on your success, friend. all the blood, sweat, SWEAT, and tears have been well worth it!
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Your are so inspirational. You look fabulous
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)

To add to my list, today I had a doctor's appt and my blood pressure and cholesterol were both excellent! My doctor and her staff were pretty surprised to see me and didn't even recognize me at first. Yay!
  • shan_welch
    shan_welch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh your amazing! Love your story and the way you told it haha, Im just had a look at that zombie ap! it looks awesome! deffo going to try that!. You look stunning congratulations for all your achievments this past year! love your positivity! its morning here in New zealand and I just woke up and read your story feeling so motiviated and inspired now! go you! ps im going to add you as a friend, im sure your going to get thousands of invites haha
  • CazLovesCalories
    CazLovesCalories Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Well done you :)
  • jennifer072107
    jennifer072107 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! i see what I will be like at my goal! What an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for the encouragement. I just started three weeks ago and praying I can commit to this like you did. You should be so proud of yourself. Thank you for putting your tips on here and sharing your story.
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow that is fantastic.You look amazing and you should be so proud of yourself.It is so hard to keep motivated but you have done a great job.Hopefully I will have a tale to tell like yours some day.Well done girl xgx
  • lunchlady1208
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!! Awesome work girl!!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Awesooooooome!! And that quote is so true!!
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well done! :)
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!