One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great, and I am sure you feel incredible!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    One of the BEST success stories I have read on here! Phenomenal blog! Thank you so much for sharing your story. Congratulations on your success! You have done an amazing job. I hope to be a success like you someday soon.

:flowerforyou:
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You're such an inspiration! I'm so glad you're on my friends list.
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Good job! AND an awesome read.
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Amazeing!!! Congrats
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i don't know if you will be able to read all of these posts or not, but I have seriously been crying seeing how amazing your journey has been... I'm going to have all of my MFP friends read this post just because you are such an honest, real person!!
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Lillouns
    Lillouns Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for showing people that you don't have to starve yourself and eat 1000 calories forever just to lose weight! I wish more people could understand that.
  • nenazagal
    nenazagal Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is awsome!
  • malibukaty11
    malibukaty11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Your advice is right on, and super helpful. Congrats on your accomplishments! I have your blog saved and I plan on reading it often for inspiration! :)
  • mandy030702
    mandy030702 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I aspire to be you!!!! You look INCREDIBLE!!! Congrats!!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Great information on your blog!
  • 100in1
    100in1 Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW ..... You look great! I have 100lbs to lose and my journey starts today, i cant wait to see my results this time next year.
  • rgromala
    rgromala Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! Its so inspirational to see other moms on here succeed!
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    You look AMAZING and beautiful and strong! Such an inspiration!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! So inspiring! What a wonderful thing you did for yourself and your family!
  • minemouze
    minemouze Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just had a question I read your info about not eating exercise calories and like I said I am new so how does that work? It seems like the exercise calories are automatically added to your daily total. Is there an option to turn this off or do you just do your own calculations? Any info would be appreciated. I have been watching the number that pops up on my homepage of MFP so maybe i am eating too much.
  • temsabi
    temsabi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Aww, you're story brought a tear to my eye! so inspirational and you sound SO HAPPY!!
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    That's so awesome!!! Most definitely a great inspiration :flowerforyou: :heart:

18816219.png
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    This story is so inspiring. I even got a little teary eyed reading it. Thank you so much for sharing your successes. You are a great writer! Congratulations! I'd love to be added as your friend! Very motivational!
  • fullagrace
    fullagrace Posts: 75
    Options
    wow you look amazing i bet you feel like a different person.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!