One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Hycinth
    Hycinth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly well. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i don't know if you will be able to read all of these posts or not, but I have seriously been crying seeing how amazing your journey has been... I'm going to have all of my MFP friends read this post just because you are such an honest, real person!!
    Thanks for sharing!

I am reading every single one and if I'm perfectly honest, I'll probably read them more than once. I appreciate it tons :)
  • Wow! Amazing! Absolutely beautiful!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Just had a question I read your info about not eating exercise calories and like I said I am new so how does that work? It seems like the exercise calories are automatically added to your daily total. Is there an option to turn this off or do you just do your own calculations? Any info would be appreciated. I have been watching the number that pops up on my homepage of MFP so maybe i am eating too much.

No, there isn't. For me this isn't a big deal...I pre-log my day, so I know to eat calories in my range and ignore the exercise calories that are added since I've already included them in my TDEE / deficit calculation.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic thread to show how amazing we can be. You have done amazing inside and out! Thanks for sharing!
  • AnnChios
    AnnChios Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Thanks for your example - you are encouragement!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Chelle_Davis Posts: 241
    Options
    You look so wonderful and HAPPY! Congratulations!
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. You are to be comended. Way to stick with it. You look wonderful and your attitude is fabulous.
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    :laugh: You made me lol!!! You have done an amazin thing for yourself and your family. Be proud!!! You look fantastic!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!! So amazing!!
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed after an exhausting day! You look awesome! You go, girl!!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and great dedication it all payed off you look great!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I want you to know that I appreciated you taking the time to do the thought process, motivations, real life, real story. That means more to me than wanting to "see pics"
    I am only 19 pounds into what should be 80-100 pounds and it is hard to imagine what it takes to keep motivated for a year. I did 5 months and 30 pounds, then dissapeared off MFP for a year, putting it all back on. I need the staying power.
    Thanks for your story.
    Really, it is appreciated.
    Shel
  • saragetsfit13
    saragetsfit13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You're amazinng and your story is incredible!! you look FANTASTIC!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations from another Minnesotan! :drinker: You look wonderful and what a terrific example you are for your son.:happy: I have to lose a total of 130-135 and am about half-way there. I can't wait until I look like your after pic. ok, I'm 54 and I not ever going to look like you:noway: But I'm still going to lose it anyway. You have worked hard for these results WTG!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inspiring us all :flowerforyou:
  • sissy112553
    Options
    u look great i hope to get this done plus i quiet smoking ,its been a week not smoking and so far i'm not picking.i've cleaned alot lol
  • dearlittlebee
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!!
    Congratulations :]
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful positive story! Thank you so much for taking the time to share! You look amazing, but your outlook sounds amazing- and it's contagious!! It's nice to see success stories like yours, where it's about a change in lifestyle, and making the most of your future, your family, and your relationships, as much as it is about changing your body.
    This is a very meaningful post, so thank you again!
    -Sonja
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!