What does everyone have for breakfast??

Options
124»

Replies

• livinfitanfun
    Options
    Shakeology or I will spread a tablespoon of almond butter on two plain no salt rice cakes and drizzle a little bit of honey on top! YUM......
  • charleybobo
    charleybobo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hadAlpen porridge with a handful of blueberries I have it most days:smile:
  • SFbarmaid
    SFbarmaid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I usually just juice for breakfast (before my workout)
    usually something like (organic) orange, kale, celery, ginger and carrrot.
    on the weekends Ill have eggs or Greek Yogurt with fiber one and honey stirred in.
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have a protein shake with Jillian Michaels vanilla whey with soy milk and a frozen banana. delicious!
  • kllyeve
    kllyeve Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A fried egg ( using Pam and a nostick skillet) I am buying free run eggs ( the chickens run free, not the eggs lol) which are very tasty
    A gluten free waffle
    A large cup of coffee
    International Delight coffee creamer - Its crack I KNOW but I can't give it up
    14 g of baby rice cereal made with almond milk - Its iron fortified and my ferritin is very low and I am trying to get it up and I don't handle iron supplements well.
  • KeishaRenee8
    KeishaRenee8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Water, fruit, plus either tuna or greek yogurt!
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Coffee, followed by a chocolate protein drink (lately)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    BB Bakery Energy Bagel (whole wheat with raisins, cinnamon, and walnuts; can be found at some Costcos) toasted with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a large glass of water. It's the only thing that will power me through a workout without giving me side stitches during my run.
  • joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    Options
    blueberry mini spooners and milk sometimes with fruit, brown sugar and maple oatmeal with fruit, or granola with fruit.
  • kornmaiden
    kornmaiden Posts: 109
    Options
    I either have oatmeal, or egg whites with veggies and/or ham and sometimes I have just yogurt and granola. I also like to make a protein pancake

Protein Pancake with Strawberries
    Oil spray
    1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
    4 egg whites
    1 tablespoon sugar
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/2 cup sliced strawberries (or half of a banana, sliced)
    • Generously coat a skillet with oil spray and heat over medium heat.
    • In a medium bowl whisk together the oats, egg whites, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
    • Pour mixture into skillet and cook until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. (For a moister pancake, cover the skillet while the pancake is cooking.) Top with strawberries or banana slices
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    wow! barely anyone has breakfast cereal :o!! i normally have weetabix.
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    After my coffee, every day a Greek Yogurt, latey flavored with Crystal light and Weight Control Oatmeal (I like the Stop and Shop brand of both yogurt and Oatmeal)
    Occasionally on the weekends, an Omlet.
  • Strivingforhealth12
    Strivingforhealth12 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Quinoa porridge and coffee. Sometimes fruit, too. And coffee, of course. Holds me till lunch.
  • lorilynnschisler
    lorilynnschisler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1/2 Cup Quacker Steel Cut Oats and 1 Chobani Little Champions Greek Yogurt.
  • JessG2007
    JessG2007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have oatmeal with fresh apples or some pecans for a crunch with some cinnamon and sugar