Options
124»

Replies

• FFAZARI
    Options
    wisi
  • marciaaflora
    Options
    Hello my name is Marcia. I have 90 lbs to lose and have a million excuses for doing nothing about it. I could really use support and friends. I just joined tonight. I work days and swing shift and sometimes 16 hrs shifts. I love carbs and since giving birth 16years ago have never lost the weight. In the last 8 years i have managed to put on more weight. Counting calories has always scared me but I am ready to give it a try.
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see all of these people setting tough goals of 100+ pound weight losses. Not easy at all depending on mental health and medical issues, but it is possible for anyone who is giving it a real try to see improvement through some movement and moderate eating. Good luck everyone!
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Maria:Why has this scared you? Feel free to friend me and private message me about this.
  • SeaBear_41
    Options
    Hi :) Anyone friendly on here may add me. I have about 92 lb to lose
  • bordignonc
    bordignonc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new too. I ruptured my back and had other health issues. Then i started using my bad luck as a reason to eat comfort food . Now i have 100 lbs to lose before gastric bypass surgery and just had my first visit with the surgeon and dietician. Journaling is what i hate, thats what i have to do though. I am assuming this is the way to lose, because every wright loss program i have tried, says journal. After the surgery and recovery i need neck and back surgery, so have to do this. I will stay in touch, let's try journaling. Let me know how it goes.they said to eat 1600 healthy calories a day. Avoid carbonated beverages, and alcohol.
  • cynthiasoh28
    Options
    hi are you still here ?:smile: