This Random Jogger.....

Options
2»

Replies

• rose201
    rose201 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let me make you feel better... I was running in 10 mile race this year (my 1st ever; worked at it all year) and the medical golf cart rode by me a few times and asked if I was OK.
    I thought it was funny how they picked me out of the crowd... Apparently, my struggle was apparent. That's OK, I was so proud I did it.... besides, my struggle just showed them the effort that I was putting into it. Everyone loves the underdog!

Keep going... I can't believe the positive effect on my mind that running has... now, if I can only control my food intake ! :smile:
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Let me make you feel better... I was running in 10 mile race this year (my 1st ever; worked at it all year) and the medical golf cart rode by me a few times and asked if I was OK.
    I thought it was funny how they picked me out of the crowd... Apparently, my struggle was apparent. That's OK, I was so proud I did it.... besides, my struggle just showed them the effort that I was putting into it. Everyone loves the underdog!

Keep going... I can't believe the positive effect on my mind that running has... now, if I can only control my food intake ! :smile:

Congrats on the 10 mile! I'm still trying to run multiple minutes at once! I found the comment very odd, but later felt motivated. i'm trying to see the big picture and trying to push myself closer to it. Next time, I won't think oddly of it.