My beautiful daughter

Options

Replies

• ashstarz
    ashstarz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful. My 3 year-old daughter participates while I do Jillian's 30 day shred. The other day I tried to go on lower weights and she said "No Mommy!" and made me pick up the heavier ones!!! It's nice having a partner to push you. HAHA
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being an inspiration to moms everywhere.

My mom raised me on junk food (why I need to lose weight)
    and I had to learn to love exercise/healthy eating on my own.

I was so scared I wouldn't be able to raise my kids in a healthy way, but the more I see other people doing it, the more I feel confident that I can have healthy children one day!
  • ashstarz
    ashstarz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful. My 3 year-old daughter participates while I do Jillian's 30 day shred. The other day I tried to go on lower weights and she said "No Mommy!" and made me pick up the heavier ones!!! It's nice having a partner to push you. HAHA
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    That's so nice! I wish I could find an activity for me and my kids to do together.
  • 5kidsforme
    5kidsforme Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So sweet - I was so excited this year because my 11 year old triplets have begun to walk with me...fast! And my 16 year old is excited about attending yoga and Jazzercise with me - yay!!

Enjoy your time with her!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...and what a great picture!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME-- congrats to you both. I hope you know how much running now may help her down the road.
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! It looks like a lot of fun also.

My children are younger, 2 & 5, but like to work out with me. When I lift weights, my 5 year old daughter grabs something and works out with me. They both love Turbo Fire and try to dance along with me!
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It is awesome to start children early and teach then about fitnes.. What a great mom :D
  • StormSparks1994
    StormSparks1994 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Aww that looks amazing!
  • pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great story!!
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy every minute of it. I bet you're both having the time of your lives.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    AWESOME SHE ROCKS!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    aww thats awesome!!!! :)
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! The only thing my 3 year old wants to do is run when mommy walks and walk/ stroller when I am running! lol
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Awe that is so great I cannot wait till my kids are older so they can start running with me.
    How old are they? At the age of 6 my child was running up to 3 miles. Her friend run 6 miles with her mom and she is 8 now, she is also wanting to do a half marathon...now that I wouldnt put my baby through LOL having done one myself but kids can do alot if they want too.
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Great pic, great daughter, great mum.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Your kid is awesome as well as beautiful.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    LIKE!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!