Honest opinions...

Options
gromithere
gromithere Posts: 172 Member
OK...I know this is a bit stupid...don't judge. Lol. Since I'm getting close to my goal weight, I was thinking about making another change in appearance just for kicks. My friends that I have known for years aren't necessarily the greatest judges since they're used to seeing me a certain way. Ok...what do you think...glasses or no glasses? :laugh:

SAM_0633.jpg

SAM_0632.jpg

(I did the best I could not to look stupid with the "self shot" photo. Lol.)

Replies

• Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I think the glasses look fine. I wear glasses myself, but I like the one without glasses better.
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    You forgot a 3rd option: New frames! If you like wearing glasses, you could get a trendy new pair
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    you look good both ways
    :)
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Without.

But like Sliver180 said, try new frames. A whole new you.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I think if you need to wear the glasses then maybe new frames,

but i thinkyou look really handsome without the glasses... maybe contacts is an option?
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    You forgot a 3rd option: New frames! If you like wearing glasses, you could get a trendy new pair

OH GOOD someone else said it!
    Glasses on peeps are kinda sexy and make them look intellectual but I didn't want to be rude - I agree with ^^ this guy - a new updated pair would be a good idea :)
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    This is my vote too. I like you in glasses but a new pair of frames are in order if you want to update your look. You look good in both pictures though :)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Lose the glasses. Why hide your face? Especially your eyes. I think my boyfriend is adorable with glasses, but a bare face is awesome.
  • gromithere
    Options
    Lol. I asked for honest. I have a thick skin, so I don't take it personally.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I like men with glasses, but definately get new frames..bit daggy
  • duhblond
    duhblond Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like with glasses better :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    you look good both ways.. If you wanna change a bit get new frames, or contacts (if you are able to use them), use contacts some days, and the glasses the rest of the week.
  • StrawberrySt
    StrawberrySt Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm a fan of either and definitely agree you should get some new frames!

I update my frames once a year and I feel like a whole new person when I do :wink:
  • sschmidt928
    sschmidt928 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think you can do either, honestly, that said, you have really nice eyes. Show them off! :smile:
  • gromithere
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Either new frames or contacts it is. I do enjoy being able to see. ;-)
  • Julz2586
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Either new frames or contacts it is. I do enjoy being able to see. ;-)

haha seeing is sooooo overrated! ;)
  • gromithere
    Options

Haha. You only say that because you don't live near me. Trust me, if you did you would want me to have glasses or contacts while driving. Unless you enjoy real life bumper cars. :laugh:
  • alliegeorge
    alliegeorge Posts: 114
    Options

This ^^ Glasses are awesome
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I love when my hubby wears his glasses.(its business time;) You look good with them, but i think maybe you need new frames, like other posters stated.
  • Julz2586
    Options

Haha. You only say that because you don't live near me. Trust me, if you did you would want me to have glasses or contacts while driving. Unless you enjoy real life bumper cars. :laugh:

OMG REAL LIFE BUMPER CARS WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!