Honest opinions...

Options
2»

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Oh we are supposed to be able to see??? I only wear glasses at home. And I can't stand contacts! I like u better without...everyone looks great after a lil makeover! Good luck!
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Either new frames or contacts it is. I do enjoy being able to see. ;-)

haha seeing is sooooo overrated! ;)

Haha. You only say that because you don't live near me. Trust me, if you did you would want me to have glasses or contacts while driving. Unless you enjoy real life bumper cars. :laugh:

OMG REAL LIFE BUMPER CARS WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just be thankful I don't drive a larger SUV.
  • gromithere
    Options
    Oh we are supposed to be able to see??? I only wear glasses at home. And I can't stand contacts! I like u better without...everyone looks great after a lil makeover! Good luck!

:laugh: Yea, seeing is something we're supposed to be able to do. I know...crazy, huh?

Haven't done the contacts before...we'll see how I handle stocking my finger in my eyeball. :glasses:
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I like both but I think I like the glasses just a touch more.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options

:laugh: Yea, seeing is something we're supposed to be able to do. I know...crazy, huh?

Haven't done the contacts before...we'll see how I handle stocking my finger in my eyeball. :glasses:

Lol! It's fine at first....it sucks after a while. I might have to go with the new frames option if u don't enjoy sticking your finger in your eye or having a weird film over your cornea all day.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I totally think you should frost the tips of your hair.
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Without...or new cool frames!
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    i think you look fine with or without. though you look great without :)
  • gromithere
    Options

Umm...no. :laugh:
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options

Umm...no. :laugh:
    I have totally frosted the tips of my hair! Looks great!!

ok, dammit, it's just some gray...