NEED-NEW-WORKOUT-DVDS. Please?

Options
I need new workout DVDS.
Or maybe even workout sites that I can follow that you recommend?

I have:
This is Tae Bo
30-day shred - I lost 10lbs from it.
Prevention: Dance it off! - had no success with this but pulled muscle. T.T
&
6 week 6 pack.
I don't want to do 6 week 6 pack until I'm much more trim and lost at least 30lbs.

I pretty much want to expand my workouts because I get really bored and un-motivated after I've done it for a long amount of time. Are there any workout DVDS (that are within a $30 budget, so no Zumba..unless anyone knows where I can get it for 20 bucks.. lmao.) that you tried and had success with?

Replies

• FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Kettlenetics is a great DVD and I also like Tracy Anderson (although it doesn't really get your heart pumping it definitely gets yr muscles going!!) :bigsmile:
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    http://healthysexyhappy.tumblr.com/moveyourassnow

heres a heap load of them!!!!!!!!! all online, all free, all in full. :flowerforyou:
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • nscarebear
    nscarebear Posts: 29
    Options
    bump
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    Wow thanks so much for that tumblr address! so following!!
  • little_princess
    little_princess Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looks like you like Jillian Michaels? I LOVE her DVDs :) I've got 6 of them!! Try ripped in 30 or Burn fat Boost Metabolism. Ripped is quite similar to the shred, but different exercises. Burn fat is 45 min long! I have also orderd killer buns and thighs and no more trouble zones, but I have not done them yet! Good Luck xx
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Yeah, I am a fan of Killian Michaels. BUT her and I have come to have a love/hate relationship recently and I grow tired of her *****ing at me to do the workout ;)

But I HAVE been wanting to try her Kickbox fast fix DVD, but wasn't sure if I should or not! have you tried them yet?
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates I really love Cassy because she's so perky as she puts you muscles to work, my arms are definitely better my stomachs flatter and she goes through a whole range from weights/pilaties/HIIT

also there are a range of different lion gate DVD on
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit?feature=g-user-u they have Denise Austen, Jillian Micheals there whole routines and is just really great they also do there own 90 day get fit program a little like the p90x/insanity type things and they have a huge range of dance/weights/yoga well just loads definitely worth checking out

hope that helps :-)
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Totally bookmarking! Thank you!!
  • little_princess
    little_princess Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am a fan of Killian Michaels. BUT her and I have come to have a love/hate relationship recently and I grow tired of her *****ing at me to do the workout ;)

But I HAVE been wanting to try her Kickbox fast fix DVD, but wasn't sure if I should or not! have you tried them yet?

I live in Europe, and it has not been released yet :-/ However, I will be buying it as soon as it is released!! I get bored of the same workouts, so i end up mixing 2 of her videos for a few weeks, alternating everyother day, or soemtimes doing both per day! xx
  • EA1979
    EA1979 Posts: 25
    Options
    This is an old one but, if you can get it, I swear by Susan Powter's Burn Fat and Get Fit. I've been coming back to it for 10 years on and off. It is interval training - with three minutes cardio then one minute weights - so the 40 minutes whizzes by. You can increase the intensity as you get fitter by raising the height of your step and increasing the size of your weights. I find it great for general fitness and especially for toning the midrift and legs. You can probably get used on Amazon.
  • rniasummer
    Options
    insanity!! its amazing and i feel awesome / exhausted when I'm done.
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    bump - thanks for this
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    if you have a smart phone, then you can download the free Nike Training Club app which has lots of different workouts on it
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love the Jillian Michaels DVDs, I also enjoy the Bob Harper DVDs- Inside Out method. I have seen them in Wal Mart for like $12 each max.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    If you have a Big Lots near you, they had Supreme 90 Day for $4 this week. It's been compared to P90X.
  • fuck3you4LL
    Options
    How bout fitness blender?

http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender

I really2 like their workout.
  • dlavato
    dlavato Posts: 22
    Options
    Try beachbody.com they have a ton of awesome workouts that fit every level to get you to your goal.
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    if you have a smart phone, then you can download the free Nike Training Club app which has lots of different workouts on it
    That is a great app, I use it to change up my workouts, also check out Pinterest, the fitness and exercise board has some great workout ideas and programs.