NEED-NEW-WORKOUT-DVDS. Please?

Options

Replies

• Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    I have an HTC wildfire android, and the memory is horrible on it. I can only have 1 app and right now that's MFP. So I can't do any apps. :'(

I'm totally saving those links you guys posted, thanks so much!

I don't have a big lots or walmart near me. :/ I don't have a car either so I pretty much need to do online shopping/viewing workouts online.
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have a Wii, but you can get Zumba for wii for pretty cheap. (30 or under, depending on the sale)
  • jmoneycgt
    jmoneycgt Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper usually has his DVDs for $5 on his website.
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    I don't have Wii. All I have is a PS2. :( I know, need to get hip with the times. :P

Is bob good? I mean, I AM a fan of the biggest loser, but I'm not all for someone yelling at me calling me a loser. I'm more of a girl who likes to be encouraged saying "you can do this!" like Billy Blanks does in Tae Bo.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam and ChaLean Extreme with Chalene Johnson. She's awesome and you WILL get results.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Bump to remember. Thanks!
  • nikkijoshua
    nikkijoshua Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Try www.cathe.com. I have all of her workouts and am addicted. She has a variety of advanced workouts. Check her out. Cathe Freidrich is one of the best and has superior strength training workouts. She also has a variety of cardio workouts including step aerobics, kickbox, boxing, HIIT, and bootcamp. There's also some awesome circuit training workouts.

I get everything I need to be the most fit I can be from Cathe's DVDs, but I also do other DVDs by Chalene Johnson (Turbofire), Jeanette Jenkins, and Michelle Dozois for the sake of variety and because I like those alot too.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    have you tried hiphop abs? i haven't tried it but i own it...i think it's from Shawn T but i forget.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Bump! Got tired with 30DS so mixing running (C25K) with Jillian's No More Trouble Zones DVD. The DVD has made me find muscles I didn't know existed!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Supreme 90 day but you will need a set of dumbbells.. (like a full set, not just some 5lbs dumbbells)
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jams with Chalene Johnson. I know others like her Cha-Lean and Turbo Fire...I stick with the original Turbo Jams and always burn a bunch! Not under 30 from beachbody.com but I bet you can find some on Amazon or Ebay!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    how about kettleball workout dvd's? I see there are lots out there!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    If you like 30 day shred try Ripped in 30, or No More Trouble Zones. Also if you like Jillian Michaels check out Jackie Warner's DVDs.

Also on youtube check out be fit in 90 and fitness blender
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Also, you can stream some workout DVDs on Netflix is you are a member there
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    bodyrock.tv ... free, efficient, kick *kitten* workouts on-line.

or go check out turbulencetraining.com and see what goodies you like from Craig Ballantyne (not free, though)
  • sdavis0224
    sdavis0224 Posts: 23
    Options
    I recently bought... Look Better Naked, Self Magazine's Beach Body Ready, & Shape: Butt, Legs & Thighs dvd! and then the full set of Zumba dvds Love them all
  • CessGill
    CessGill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    insanity! got to follow the nutrition plan as well :)
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    TURBOFIRE!!!! Love it! On my second round. 54 pounds and 73 inches gone since Jan1!!
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    IDK if you have a Big Lots but one of my lovely friend on MFP posted that Supreme 90 is at Big Lots for $4.99. I think it goes for $19.99. If you have DirecTv you could always use their On Demand. I seem a few workouts spread about.

There's always Zumba, BeachBody, as well.

Personally, I was thinking of getting an XBox Kinect...just a thought.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Also if you search youtube for Janis Safell you'll find tons of really good kickboxing workouts