Prayers please

Options
I am not sure were to post this but if you could please pray for me and my DH.
This might not mean anything to some of you but our 2 dogs have been missing since Saturday and it is tearing me appart.:cry: My dogs have never gone missing before and I am not handling it well. I am not eating and sleep is not coming easily. I have called all the animal hospitals and sent them fliers and called the local humane society in case someone takes them there.

I am going to put up posters after work offering a reward for there return so hopefully someone will bring them back even if it is just for the reward.

Replies

• queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    prayers are being sent up on your behalf. Hold on . . .help is on the way!
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just sent a prayer for you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Don't worry, you will find them safe!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :cry: I too will pray for you and your dogs. I have four cats and would be devastated if even one were missing. Keep the faith and let us know when they are home!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I am praying for their safety and quick return and or you and your Hubby's comfort
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I will be praying you and the dogs, I have 3 cats and I would be totally lost if they got out. They are like my kids, even though I have two girls of my own, but my cats are my boys and i would be so upset if they were lost. I hope that they come back soon and that god watches out for them!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You poor thing. I hope they return home soon!!
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    aww so sorry to hear! prayers are definately with u!! i'm a dog lover myself and would just die if mine was missing:flowerforyou: :cry:
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    We are praying for you. :flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    You, your husband and the dogs are in my prayers. I hope they are found safely asap. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about the babies. Keep doing what you are and don't give up - have you called newspapers to put a lost ad in?

Hoping they come home soon!!:heart:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'm praying with you!
  • Diana224
    Diana224 Posts: 10
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your dogs. Hang in there. You're in my thoughts!
    I think most pet owners understand...I remember when my cat got out years ago, I spent the day looking for him. I finally tried to get some rest and my neighbor knocked on my door at 3am with my cat. He was crying at the wrong window. :)
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Prayers going up for the safe return of your fur babies.

I have 2, 1 dog and 1 puppy and I would also be devestated if something like that happened to one of my fur babies.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you! I don't have a dog yet, but I have a precious cat that means the world to me, so I can imagine how distraught you must feel. I pray they will come home safely very soon.
  • smiles04
    smiles04 Posts: 44
    Options
    i'm so sorry! i will pray for their safe return!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dogs. I hope they return home soon. As a dog owner, I can relate to how you're feeling. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    posters help! but never stop looking at the animal shelters! my jack russel went missing for two weeks, he ran after an animal on a rual highway....i looked everywhere for him, put up posters and went door to door ( they are miles apart). i even looked for vulcers circling:cry: , i just wanted to find him! :sad:
    i also called all the animal shelters (this was before they had micro chips) and the said that he wasnt there, one day i drove the 45 min to the nearest shelter i had to look for myself, and THERE HE WAS! so there are always miracles! Now he is microchiped so when he escapes now i get a phone call as soon as he is found!

GOOD LUCK! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. :flowerforyou:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Neenaleigh - I love your dog. What type is it?
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    My Prayers to our Heavenly F ather for you and your dogs. Keep heart.
    God Bless you.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers for you and your fur babies. Hope they are found safe and sound soon! :flowerforyou: