Prayers please

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: Just wanted to drop in to give you and your DH a ((HUG)) and let you know you and your babies continue to be in my prayers.

Jeannie
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    They're part of your family, of course you're devistated! My prayers are with you and your dog's safe return.
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Still prayin, any word yet? Don't rely on phone calls, VISIT every SINGLE place in person that they could be dropped off at.... sometimes the way we describe our pets over the phone or the way someone else describes them does not match up.... not to mention our fluffy pampered pets often look quite different after running around getting into mischief for a few days.

Hang in there, and keep up what you're doing, you're doing the right things!!!
  • janeneo
    janeneo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My cat got out last summer and at 4 AM in the rain I was trying to climb under my neighbor's deck, cause I thought she would go under there.

This may sound crazy, but when she got out I left her food on my back steps and sprinkled the stairs with flour so if she came back I would know it. I kept checking the stairs and eventually I saw her little foot prints in the flour. I swung open the door as soon as I saw the prints and she popped outta the bushes and ran back into my house. I scooped her up and held her all night.

My prayers are wih you; I am sure it feels like a piece of your heart is missing.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Have they returned??
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Have they returned??

I stopped in for the same reason. Any updates?
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Neenaleigh - I love your dog. What type is it?

he is a full blooded blue fawn pit bull....

HAVE THE BABIES BEEN FOUND!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Thank you all for your thoughts but they have not been found yet. I have been passing out fliers all week and I have 3 ads running in a local paper here that everyone were I live reads. All I can do is hope. It is hurting my DH more than I imagined. I saw tears in his eyes for only the second time in our 4 year realationship last night talking about Popcorn. That is her in my AV
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwwww baby....hang in there
    sending good thoughts your way
    hugs
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Keeping you and your FurBabys in my thoughts and prayers.
  • smadag1
    Options
    I hate the people I work with they keep telling me I will never see my dog again. :brokenheart: I know that might be true but don't tell me that. I am still holping out hope of finding her.:cry: No matter what I will never give up
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I hate the people I work with they keep telling me I will never see my dog again. :brokenheart: I know that might be true but don't tell me that. I am still holping out hope of finding her.:cry: No matter what I will never give up
    :flowerforyou: :heart: You shouldn't give up - have it run in the paper again.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    People can be so ugly. We are all praying for you!!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Try To just ignore them. Apparently they have never loved a FurBaby. We are still praying and believing for you to have Happy Reunion with your dogs.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    my thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband and your dogs! I hope that they come home soon!!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I was just thinking about you today and wondered if your dogs had been found?
  • smadag1
    Options
    No news yet but I will not give up on finding her. Thank you all for keeping us in you rprayers right now I need all the support I can get, it has been a very stressful 3 weeks for us.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey, again I was thinking about you today and wondered if your dogs have been founds???
  • smadag1
    Options
    NO news yet but I will not give up on her
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i wanted to drop in and see if your babies had been located...i had a scare that mine was gone yesterday and i remembered your post.....any luck??? in my county they have a humane society website for lost animals...do you have somthing like that where you live?