Plastic surgery has changed my life!

Options
2»

Replies

• Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I have started a boob job jar the first place I loose weight is in my boobs and they were not that big to begin with.
    lose
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep up the good work and keep that weight off!! :)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Without pics this is more like a fairy tale.
  • hungryhungryhypocrite
    hungryhungryhypocrite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If I had an extra ten grand laying around I'd be all over the liposuction. Congrats! how you feel about yourself is all that matters.
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it, especially after having kids. I don't have any, but my sister has and I know that everything can be out of place afterwards. I am sure I would have done the same thing. At least it has motivated you to stay healthy! I say CONGRATS to you!:bigsmile:
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    absolutely, congrats on the 10lbs lost! Nothing wrong with having surgery as long as you make lifestyle changes to make them worth while.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    After nursing six kids, I just got new boobs 7 months ago!!! YAH!! I would not say it has changed my life, but I look better naked!!! haha!
  • litelight
    litelight Posts: 53
    Options
    Good for you! If I could afford it I'd have these lines removed in my face, and I'd get hair like Diana Ross!
  • Paristaylor150
    Options
    I had a breast reduction a few years ago and this year I had a tummy tuck and lipo. I think it is the best thing I could've ever done for myself. No matter how hard I worked out in the gym or how healthy I ate I could never loose the extra lbs or obtain the image I have for myself. You have to do what makes you happy and judging by the pics you are happy with yourself. I think you looked amazing before but WOW with the after pics. Stay healthy and beautiful...and congrats!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You go! Don't let the haters get you down. This site is is supposed to be for encouraging people as long as they are not hurting themselves or others- so if you are happy with your choice - so should we be!
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    tits or gtfo

very classy ........ now I don't want to post them

Thanks for all the nice comments
  • bingham1
    bingham1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When I lose the 90lbs and if I have a "the jaws of a dog" look around my belly button that I know I can't firm up, I will consider a tummy tuck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!