What do you have planned for dinner tonight????

Options

Replies

• gerinta
    gerinta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    fridge is pretty bare but i'm thinking soba noodles in a peanut sauce with some roasted tofu, peppers and onions.

i'm using the peanut sauce from this recipe:

http://www.loveandlemons.com/2012/05/18/peanut-soba-noodles-edamame-kale/

Wow, this recipe looks amazing!
    Thanks for the link
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Making a roast dinner for fathers' day. Roast lamb for the meat eaters, roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, grilled asparagus, yorkshire pudding.... lots of other veg.

Not sure what I'm doing for dessert yet.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Pan-grilled veal shoulder flavored with garlic, lemon zest, and rosemary (an experiment) with grilled zucchini and kasha.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    beef tortellini with artichoke hearts and arrabiata sauce and a salad of arugula and cherry tomatoes. Nom!
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Its the weekend so me and the hubby are having pancakes! Though i dont need to worry about calories as i have them plain :)
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Baked Chicken with lots of vegs and Spaghetti with ground turkey!
  • viannee
    viannee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I planned on buying grilled chicken barbecue (leg quarter) with rice from that whole in the place near my area..

I just had it a little while ago.
    I'm having stomach cramps right now from eating more than I'm used to but it was gooooooooooood!
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Roast beef, yorkshire pudding, new potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and gravy. 537 calories :-)
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Homemade pizza...... going to splurge a bit :-)
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    Fresh iceberg lettuce with Zucchini, Mushrooms, Cucumber and Tomatoes... Combined with chicken breast (no marinade, only some herbs) and a homemade Balsamico dressing...
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Making my hubby a Father's Day dinner-Filet Mignon and asparagus on the grill and twice baked potatoes. And a treat of some sort (cake or cupcakes or something).
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Depends if I get to the grocery store. It will be chicken, sweet potato and spinach if I get there. And a salad. I'm hoping I can resist the banana cake my daughter is making today.
  • Erihppas
    Erihppas Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with turkey meatballs, marinara sauce topped with parmesian cheese. Can't wait!
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Fathers Day Dinner - we are ordering from Boston Pizza. Pizza for hubby and one of the kids, chicken strips for the other 2, and maybe a salad for me? There are not many vegan options there.
  • loztredders
    loztredders Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm making a chickpea and chorizo chilli and probably have it with brown rice or maybe on top of a baked sweet potato, I'll see what I fancy later.
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    something with the pork I have in the fridge???? however I'm not exactly sure... someone want to come cook it for me and save me thinking?
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Last night was panko fried shrimp with cocktail sauce, spicy sweet potato fries, and honey ginger salad with dried pineapple and soy nuts.

Tonight? Grilled rib-eye steak, baked potatoes, and Caesar salad - Happy Father's Day!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    im making chicken souvlaki, greek lemon rice, and pitas..my hubbys fave
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'm having roast chicken leg (minus skin) with boiled new potatoes, asparagus, brussel sprouts and gravy. Nom : )
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Homemade coconut curry chicken over seasoned rice.

I usually make a large pan of something, separate it into 1 or 2 cup containers, and eat on it the rest of the week.

About to make a homemade salsa for lunch this week.