Where in the world are we??

Options
Being new on here, i just wondered where most people are from??

I'm from the North West of England, in the town of Warrington. It has the countryside 20 minutes in one direction and the beach about half an hour in the other! Great night life and fabulous for shopping!!

So go on, where are you from?

Replies

• juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    ^^^^wow sounds like an ideal place to live, now I wanna come visit :happy: I'm from Atlanta, Georgia, lots of trees and greenery here :drinker:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Bristol UK - i used to travel to Warrington for work many years ago ....welcome :smile:
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I live in Southern Minnesota in a very small town (2 hours from the Twin cities)
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Springfield Missouri USA
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    California
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from England too; a village just outside Bedford. I have countryside all around me, but it's only half an hour on the train to London! :bigsmile:
  • joannecando
    Options
    Houston, Texas here. Lots of heat and humidity. We are about an hour from the beach, but we don't swim there.
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    South Africa. :)
  • SuPeRuNkNoWn1
    Options
    Philadelphia PA
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Warrington, Pennsylvania , US. Not anything like your beautiful town. When I was young it was mostly farms and scenic. Many historical sites from the revolutionary war. I went back to visit two years ago and the farms are mostly gone. It's now part of the urban sprawl from Philadelphia. it's very congested.
    your town sounds beautiful!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Independence Missouri, USA

Small suburbia town, small enough you can still see the stars at night and here the crickets chirp. Big enough you I really don't have to go anywhere else to get what I need, well unless I am looking for and ocean, mountain or desert.
  • 1finesheri1
    Options
    Boston, MA!
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Los Angeles
  • beckieboo12
    Options
    Wow, so nice to see where people are from :)
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    North Island of New Zealand
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    New Jersey, yes the grass is actually green and those idiots from the shore are new yorkers.
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    The Great Northwest. Beaverton, Oregon. Just outside of Portland. We have the mountains and hour to the east, and the Pacific Ocean an hour to the west. The Coast Range mountains are only about 40 minutes away, great camping, but not as much snow as the Cascades.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Ireland :-)
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Eugene Oregon here :happy: