• Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Evanstucky, Kentuckiana....lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Evanstucky, Kentuckiana....lol

haha Jess! its not that bad! we grew up together... Evansville, IN!
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options
    I live in southern Oregon, where my wife is from, but Im from the Salem/Dallas area
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    haha Jess! its not that bad! we grew up together... Evansville, IN!

I didn't say it was bad. That's just what I tell people cuz the rest of Indiana has a tendency to forget about us!! Third largest damn city in the state and no one cares! :(

But yes, Julie is right. It's not that bad. I used to want to get out of here *so bad*, always thought there were bigger and better things than this rinky dinky town. It's got some good points and its bad points.. just like Smalltown, USA!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    For the past 14 years Tucson, Arizona (USA) where it is way too hot at least 9 months of the year. Before that, Queens, NY (USA) one of the 5 boroughs.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Orrick, MO USA. It's on the outskirts of Kansas City, MO
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Small town in Arkansas, an hour from Memphis, TN!
  • gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    The capital of Maine
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    Charleston area South Carolina.. though I was born in Virginia and most of my family is there, .. I go stay with family up there about 3-4x per year for about a month each time (for the past few years since my husband and I split up) and really feel more at home there near the mountains. Wish I could live there..but that's just not possible right now. I also lived in the "upstate" of SC for a few years and New York City for a few months.
  • beckieboo12
    Options
    I'm originally from Tennessee and grew up in Nashville. I am now living in the Phoenix, Arizona area (all in USA for the foreigners who aren't great at geography). Love living in the Grand Canyon State and I think we might stay but would really love to visit England one of these days! It's on my bucket list!

Here's some photos we took from Arizona (Sedona and The Grand Canyon and near Camp Verde)

BeautifulArizona.jpg

The photos are stunning, absolutely beautiful!! My cousin used to live in Arizona until he settled in LA!
  • chrissypooh86
    chrissypooh86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm from hot dry and humid alabama in the USA!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Atlanta, GA

(rather be back in NYC)
  • lucystrut
    lucystrut Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    a small village near stirling in scotland, im near the river forth and see one of scotland's most well recognised landmarks, the forth rail bridge on my way to work every day
  • jeffdoc
    jeffdoc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts (about 9 miles west of the city of Boston) but I now live on beautiful Prince Edward Island on the east coast of Canada. It's a beautiful little Island and I am never more than 15 minutes away from the most beautiful beaches in the world!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm here in La Rioja, Spain
  • Bardane
    Bardane Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am in Tasmania but born near Oxford UK
  • Hartbeatak
    Hartbeatak Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :happy: Alaska, born and raised.
  • Becka_D89
    Becka_D89 Posts: 60
    Options
    North West England here, a town called Bolton, a few miles outside of Manchester. :)
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    I am in St. Petersburg, FL (right outside of Tampa) - Home of the Rays! and the legendary Sunshine Skyway Bridge. I am surrounded by water, literally 15 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico.

What a dream place you're in :-))

I'm from Switzerland...