call me crazy but...

Options
Lisseth03
Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
okay I tried to post the site but couldn't, so here is the story:

"Big model Susanne Eman, a 32-year-old single mother-of-two from Casa Grande, has made it her goal to break the world record for heaviest woman. Currently, she weighs nearly 700 pounds and hopes to tip the scales at 1200 pounds within the next decade."

I don't understand why anyone would WANT to gain weight...

I mean I understand if you are under weight and want to gain weight, but this is extreme....

Replies

• SuPeRuNkNoWn1
    Options
    I agree. It's really a slow suicide. Crazy!
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Go big or go home?

That's all I got.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    wow 700 pounds! that's three of me! Can not comprehend why you want to purposely gain that much weight! that is obscene! She must get some satisfaction from the weight gain! :noway:
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    People are crazy.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    People are crazy.

^^This...times a million.
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    its called being an attention *kitten*!!! she propable wants to b really famous and doesnt care at what cost!! so sad!! i feel sorry for her kids!! wont have a mom for much longer!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
  • thistimeismytime
    Options
    Oh man--I just had to Google this chick, and it really is mind-boggling. Her initial goal is 1600 lbs, but she says she'd really like to see if she can reach a ton. She eats over 20,000 calories a day, and she'll likely die before she reaches either goal. She says the fatter she gets, the more men she attracts and the more sex she has----Ummmm, excuse me while I go poke out my mind's eye. :sick:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    That is really gross and disturbing. I pity her.
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    This is so sad to me. She won't make that goal. She will be dead.
  • Civeng1
    Civeng1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Oh man--I just had to Google this chick, and it really is mind-boggling. Her initial goal is 1600 lbs, but she says she'd really like to see if she can reach a ton. She eats over 20,000 calories a day, and she'll likely die before she reaches either goal. She says the fatter she gets, the more men she attracts and the more sex she has----Ummmm, excuse me while I go poke out my mind's eye. :sick:

Men or flies?
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    It IS disgusting, but a lot of woman want to that.

Incase anyone wants to know what she looks like without going on google,

773312d8cbfe6b29_Susanne_Eman.jpg
    Susanne+Eman+at+home+with+her+boyfriend+Parker+Clark+during+her+morning+exercise
    17334687.jpg
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    There is also a world record for world's smallest penis.

Again, why anyone would WANT such distinction is beyond me
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    There is also a world record for world's smallest penis.

Again, why anyone would WANT such distinction is beyond me

^^^^lmao!
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Attention *kitten*? Not you, the lady putting on that much weight, that's really the only reason for making yourself so morbidly obese that you literally won't be able to look after yourself.
  • lauradian
    lauradian Posts: 32
    Options
    I dont normally voice my opinion on things like this, but this woman makes me very mad!
    First of all, her poor kids... Man... This whole situation really sucks for them, their mom choosing food over a life with them.
    Second, she doesnt work- I am paying for her food & her healthcare with MY taxes- Thats crazy!!!
    Lastly, I'm a nurse.. After seeing this, I know one day it could be me having to break my back to wipe her butt... How selfish.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    It's unlikely that she'll live to achieve that weight. She really needs to consider her health, her body is going to break down. This makes me sad.
  • thistimeismytime
    Options
    I dont normally voice my opinion on things like this, but this woman makes me very mad!
    First of all, her poor kids... Man... This whole situation really sucks for them, their mom choosing food over a life with them.
    Second, she doesnt work- I am paying for her food & her healthcare with MY taxes- Thats crazy!!!
    Lastly, I'm a nurse.. After seeing this, I know one day it could be me having to break my back to wipe her butt... How selfish.

Yep--SELFISH--that about sums it up.
  • drea0703
    drea0703 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    She exercises and tries to stay healthy???? Who else thinks she tells BS???? Although her doc sees no psychiatric problems, I see a ton (noticed the pun here? hehe)