Anyone else in a polyamorous relationship?

Options
Looking for some like-minded people!

The mister and I are polyamorous - he has a boyfriend, I've got a... idk what to call him, honestly. :P

Just curious if there are more poly people out there in MFPland.

Replies

• fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    Looking for some like-minded people!

The mister and I are polyamorous - he has a boyfriend, I've got a... idk what to call him, honestly. :P

Just curious if there are more poly people out there in MFPland.

You mean open ?
    Its like cake, i prefer no naked men are thrusting against it while i try to enjoy it
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You musta read the name of this site wrong deary. It's my FIT nesspal..... Keep googleing though, what your looking for is out there.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    ewwwww
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    No need to judge, people. Many cultures have been polyamorous. Just because ours isn't too keen on it, doesn't mean it's wrong for her. It wouldn't bode well with my mister and myself, because we're very emotional (and jealous) people, but to each their own. I hope you and your mister (and your misters) are happy.
  • ishtar13
    ishtar13 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well, not now, but I have had open and poly relationships (not quite the same thing, poly involves a commitment with all involved) and they are very, very difficult.

Open communication with all involved is the most important part, and from a perspective of getting older and more mature, I'm not sure I'd do it again.
  • HeatherLeahxx
    HeatherLeahxx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I knew this site had a few strange people out there...but this is taking the piss...... :huh:
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Your post is not appropriate for this site.
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Take your fettish to CRAIGS LIST ! These boards are for intelligent and healthy minded people.
    unreal.
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You musta read the name of this site wrong deary. It's my FIT nesspal..... Keep googleing though, what your looking for is out there.

& this is the chit-chat section where peeps talk about everything........
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Your post is not appropriate for this site.

Because all posts in the past on this site have been appropriate? That's why it is in the chit-chat section. You knew exactly what the post was about based on the title, don't click it. To each their own. Live and let live.
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Take your fettish to CRAIGS LIST ! These boards are for intelligent and healthy minded people.
    unreal.
    Well said!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    unreal.
    And who declared you the arbiter of what is intelligent and healthy minded, hmmm?
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    unreal.
    I do not believe she was talking fetishes at all....and no where can we tell the state of her mind or intelligence! So she has two partners in life....why do you care. If anything I thought this site was teaching people to not judge!!!
  • Mlmr310
    Mlmr310 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I knew this site had a few strange people out there...but this is taking the piss...... :huh:

LOL
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    One word: "protection". And I'm not talking about a 9mm automatic.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    sorry but I dont even know what you are talking about????
  • HeatherLeahxx
    HeatherLeahxx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    unreal.
    And who declared you the arbiter of what is intelligent and healthy minded, hmmm?

I declared it!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Kinda gross but if thats what you're into :drinker:

(question, if you get preggo does it matter who's the dad or is it everyones baby?)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Does it count that my husband is in a bromance and I call his best friend my husband-in-law?

Just trying to lighten the mood here, since everyone went effing insane at a simple question, but the above statement happens to be true. Oh, and to whoever said these boards are for intelligent people, well you clearly haven't read most of the posts here. ;) Seriously, though. Get over it, people.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    unreal.

Wait.... why did you post this here then? Because intelligent people realize that polyamorous relationships, like pretty much any other relationship type you can think of, happen naturally in many species.

Amazing how judgemental people can be on a site where we are all different but essentially working towards one common goal. Sheesh.
This discussion has been closed.