Anyone want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options

Replies

• thenataliej
    thenataliej Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am starting today!!!! I am nervouse...LOL

You'll love it and hate it. Have fun :laugh:
  • sarahharrison77
    sarahharrison77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just did day 3 level 1 today. My lower back and calves are aching :( wonder if I will manage day 4 tomorrow/
  • ibnibb
    ibnibb Posts: 3
    Options
    everybody going strong? :)
  • flrachael
    flrachael Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm going to start tonight. Watch out wobbly bits...
  • flrachael
    Options
    How do we log this into our exercises?
  • ALForton
    ALForton Posts: 2
    Options
    Sounds great! I am on day 1 today. I made it to day 15 before and then I stopped but noticed results and was happy with it. Maybe if I start with a group I will finish the 30 days.
  • ALForton
    ALForton Posts: 2
    Options
    I logged it as circuit training before. That is what I read some others as logging it in as.
  • ibnibb
    ibnibb Posts: 3
    Options
    I do also log it as a circuit training... there should be a 30 day shred option to the log ;)
  • monasul
    monasul Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I couldn't do the shred yesterday :( i had to revise for two exams which i just finished! I am really tired from the exam! we had to write 5 essays in 2 hours! ill see how things go tday and ill decide later whether to start today or tmrow!
  • jcreynolds98
    jcreynolds98 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to start the 30 day shred with you all? I would like to start today if possible. Thanks
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I started it today. I have a question though....do you do it every day or can you do it like 2-3 times a week? I'm incorporating it in with my c25k training so it wouldn't be every day....just curious.

Also, have you seen any results even if you don't do it every day?
  • monasul
    monasul Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to start the 30 day shred with you all? I would like to start today if possible. Thanks

No of course your not late! welcome to the group! hope you do well!
  • trina_apple
    Options
    Today is day 9 for me! Anyone seeing results yet? I feel like I am seeing a small change in my stomach and my arms. I put a skirt on today that fit me perfectly when before it was a bit snug and I don't believe I have lost any weight so I'm hoping that's the shred working! Good luck everyone! We are all strong together!!! :wink:
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    waiting for the DVD from netflix.. starting this week tho!
  • thenataliej
    thenataliej Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I couldn't do the shred yesterday :( i had to revise for two exams which i just finished! I am really tired from the exam! we had to write 5 essays in 2 hours! ill see how things go tday and ill decide later whether to start today or tmrow!

You will get back to it when you are ready. Then you will work your a** off :wink:

How is everybody else doing?

I did day 2 and those cardio segments are what kill me. My legs don't like all the jumping.:grumble:
  • trushcheff1
    Options
    I have been doing level 2 for a couple days now.... I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but I really don't think there has been any change. My clothes fit the same, I look the same.... Ugh.
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started today...already feeling the pain! haha! I'm excited about this video. She really kicks butt, but I've heard plenty of success stories!
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have been doing level 2 for a couple days now.... I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but I really don't think there has been any change. My clothes fit the same, I look the same.... Ugh.

Hey! Don't feel like you are doing anything wrong! The fact that you are doing Level 2 is a success in itself! Believe me! Keep on doing it and you will see results! You may feel them in your endurance and ability to complete the workout first. The results will show...just give it some time. It's only been a few days! :) You can do it!
  • flrachael
    Options
    Did day 1 yesterday. I bike to work about 2 miles each way...this morning was kind of difficult lol
  • kdurden
    kdurden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started it and quit after a couple days about a year ago, but today I started again with Level 1 Day 1. It was surprisingly tough. I am using 3 lb hand weights to start, and during the side lunges with anterior raises I thought my arms were going to fall off. I'm hoping to move up and use my 5 lb weights after a few days.