What sizes are in your wardrobe?

Options
13»

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Biggest size UK 12 (US 8) Smallest size US 0 (no real UK equivalent). Most of my clothes are a UK 8.
  • Front_Runner
    Front_Runner Posts: 175
    Options
    Still have some "pre-My Fitness Pal" U.S. Women's Size 8s and lots of "Mediums." Have some 6s from the "halfway through My Fitness Pal" point! Now getting mostly 4s, occaisional 2, and "Smalls!" So cool!
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Being a man I don't have a "size," but I do have clothes from a lot of different sizes. I pulled some old clothes out the basement the other day, to see what would fit. Some of them fit pretty well, some were too big!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    All US sizes:

24, 22, 18, 12 (I have no clue why I have no 20's. I also have no clue why I have 12's. Just is that way.)
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I've given away my clothes as I've shrunk out of them. I was wearing size 16 jeans (very snug) and XL tops. I'm now in size 8 and size M tops, sometimes a L depending on style. I'm busty : )

My goal is size 6 jeans and a consistent medium top. I plan on being there in about 15 pounds w/ fat burning and lean muscle building. Scale-wise that will be 170ish. I'm 5''4. Lift heavy, do some HIIT and eat 1700-1800 calories. I rest 2 days a week. My TDEE is 2200 on average up to 2400.
  • mamacoach
    mamacoach Posts: 7
    Options
    If I'm being honest, which I am-I had to go up to size 16 recently and that is when I started FP. I only bought 3 pairs of capris as going up was motivation right there! The majority are 14 as that is where I have rutted but I bought some "goal" jeans in a size 10 that I hang on the bathroom door rack to keep me accountable. I have a new stragety - everytime I don't buy a Starbucks or eat out, that money goes to the newly established "Wardrobe fund" so I can donate all the old "smaller sizes" still taking up my closet space. Because really, they are old and out dated and I know I will feel so good, I will want the new look too!
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i have size 24 dress i was in at xmas for my brothers wedding,
    now and 18 and they are starting to hang off me,
    my smallest is a10 my dress i loved when i was younger and before i had kids,

i keep it as i want to get into it at some point, maybe never to the point of wearing it again but just to try it, :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I have shirts from Small to Large.
    Jeans (US): Sizes 10, 11, 12

I currently can wear size 11/12 at the moment and mostly medium shirts.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Canada/us sizes

Currently an 8, they are quite loose in the waist, i do have some 6's but they are not quite comfortable yet. Damn curves. I have recently donated anything bigger than a 9, except a few pairs of lounge pants for lazy days.

Medium shirts fit in the chest, but are loose in the shoulders and tummy/waist area. I've not yet bought small because i have never fit a small anything and i'm not convinced it will fit even though the medium is big.
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I had clothes in there at a size 16 (but were stretch from years of wear). I had a lot of 14's, some 12's and a few 10's that are new. I went through all my clothes today, threw out anything that was misshapen or didn't fit. Wardrobes are very empty looking now.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I got rid of almost all my "fat" clothes so all that's in my closet now are size 12 and 14.
  • hannahchiarella
    hannahchiarella Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    UK sizes 10,12,14 and 16.... currently between a 12 and 14 and cant wait to have to buy size 8!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    biggest 9/10
    what I am in right now 7/8
    smallest 5/6
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    US sizes 4 up to 10

Currently wearing in between 6 and 8. Happy weight is to fit comfortably in a size 6.