250lbs and looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleygx26
    ashleygx26 Posts: 140
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I am always looking for new and motivational friends!

I started out around 210 pounds and I am now down to 150. If you have any questions or want any tips, feel free to message me!!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Autistic children are amazing. (I work at a developmental center and am going to school for elementary special eduaction)

That said, I understand having a child with special needs in a full time job in itself. Make sure to make time for yourself. That will be key into making the weight loss work. ( I am sure I am not saying anything new to you. Haha.)

Anywho, feel free to add me, I would love to help motivate and support you on your journey.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi! Happy to report that I made it to the 250's earlier this week after starting this journey at 304! I'd love to have any of you as friends. I will always be your cheerleader and refuse to judge or criticize.

(BTW, I love teaching autistic children! I was a special educator for 17 years and am now a public school Montessori teacher who always has autistic children in my class. I love them!! :)
  • feliciamobley
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be your friend. I am new as of 6/12/12. This was my 2yr wedding anniversary and I noticed that I've gained over 25lbs since the wedding. I weighed 243lbs as of Tuesday. I am anxious to see what I weigh on tomorrow. Its been a challengin week with self-will, but I am going to stay committed to this in order to get healthy. Please add me so we can encourage each other through this journey.
  • feliciamobley
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be your friend. I am new as of 6/12/12. This was my 2yr wedding anniversary and I noticed that I've gained over 25lbs since the wedding. I weighed 243lbs as of Tuesday. I am anxious to see what I weigh on tomorrow. Its been a challengin week with self-will, but I am going to stay committed to this in order to get healthy. Please add me so we can encourage each other through this journey.
  • Ltrnr2
    Ltrnr2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello would love to be your friend. I started at 256 and now down to 198 with more to lose. I know what u r going through and will give you encouragement along your journey :)
  • CharliSue
    CharliSue Posts: 81
    Options
    I would love a new MFP friend. I will send you a request.
  • queenofgrey
    queenofgrey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    252 here. feel free to add, if you'd like. but, you know, at your own risk. i curse like a sailor. lol.
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I was 260 last year and am now 165. Please feel free to add me if you need friends on your journey.