How do you like Guys, or Girls to dress?

Options

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    In my city you don't wear a v neck unless you're into guys.

Jeans & tshirt, flip flops.
    Surf trunks, tshirt, flip flops.
    If I'm going out, jeans, tshirts, vans.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Seriously though, if my husband walked out wearing any of those outfits, i would just bust out laughing. LOL:laugh:
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    In the summer I like to keep it simple and mellow. I HATE really loud clothing, but can appreciate some color to brighten the look. I usually rock a pair of Hawaiian style cargo shorts with a black beater (white looks trashy in my opinion). I love to wear polo's and button ups too. I have a very mellow and relaxed attitude and I'm not one that craves attention, so my close usually reflect that.

BTW I love the shirt I'm wearing in my profile pic. It's an Abercrombie Polo

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=56065681
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Well I just came out the shower, and have to get dressed to go practically anywhere because my phone has blown up with invites.
    Just standing in my closet , and i always find myself looking toward my sneakers, jeans and a well fitting V-neck.
    As a man you should have plenty (if not some) of clothing that well represents your attitude, mood, and social preference.
    Ive got polos,button ups, button downs(yes there's a diff), Tanks, beaters, crew necks, and my favorite Vnecks.
    But as i Said, i find myself wearing jeans, V-necks, and sneakers.

Currently wearing:
    Shirt: teal V-neck
    Jeans: Raw wash dark tint teal stitching on the back pockets
    shoes: Air Max 90's obsidian Blue and teal
    ebay yellow mirror aviators sunglasses
    YSL cologne.
    I find women most attractive when they wear things like:
    Rompers, sundresses, and of course skin tight jeans. However, I dont like those tiny booty shorts. They are off-putting.
    I like feet so , anything that shoes your toes, goes.
    Find a girl who can wear sneakers, jeans and a tank top incredibly sexy.

But what do you like?

Dude, I seriously don't put this much thought into it. More like 'Is everything covered that needs covered? Yeah? Sweet...lets go!'.

That being said...
    I would be extremely pleased if this was the norm for guys clothing:

tumblr_m3shcb4JQ71rvfvjao1_500.png

But that's just me :)

I would seriously consider dressing like this for the girl that posted it, lol.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I like skater/drug dealer look. Cuz i am one,plus the hoodies and shoes are always so sick :)

A skater or a drug dealer?

:flowerforyou:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Well I just came out the shower, and have to get dressed to go practically anywhere because my phone has blown up with invites.
    Just standing in my closet , and i always find myself looking toward my sneakers, jeans and a well fitting V-neck.
    As a man you should have plenty (if not some) of clothing that well represents your attitude, mood, and social preference.
    Ive got polos,button ups, button downs(yes there's a diff), Tanks, beaters, crew necks, and my favorite Vnecks.
    But as i Said, i find myself wearing jeans, V-necks, and sneakers.

Currently wearing:
    Shirt: teal V-neck
    Jeans: Raw wash dark tint teal stitching on the back pockets
    shoes: Air Max 90's obsidian Blue and teal
    ebay yellow mirror aviators sunglasses
    YSL cologne.
    I find women most attractive when they wear things like:
    Rompers, sundresses, and of course skin tight jeans. However, I dont like those tiny booty shorts. They are off-putting.
    I like feet so , anything that shoes your toes, goes.
    Find a girl who can wear sneakers, jeans and a tank top incredibly sexy.

But what do you like?

Dude, I seriously don't put this much thought into it. More like 'Is everything covered that needs covered? Yeah? Sweet...lets go!'.

That being said...

I would seriously consider dressing like this for the girl that posted it, lol.

Thats just sad Cris... *shaking head*
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Thats just sad Cris... *shaking head*

Haha!! I didn't say it wasn't sad lol.

But my point was...I don't really much care what I look like to others. If I'm single, it's about what I look like to me. If I'm not...I've no reason not to dress in a way that makes my girlfriend/wife happy. At that point, her opinion is the important one to me.

Plus...that girls flat hot, you know?

=p
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Black tee is my weakness!!! soo sexy
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I agree with OP with the V neck, but you can't pull it off if you're overweight, it just looks weird. Usually I wear a V neck, nice pair of tailored jeans, and sneakers. I try to dress so my clothing compliments my body with a confident look. Since I lost more weight, I'll be shopping for clothing that doesn't go out of style.

I'm trying to dress like on this web site : http://www.effortlessgent.com/

Also trying to follow this guide with color :

EG_dressForYourSkinTone.jpg
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options

Not just you, it seems. Add me to that list as well *nods*

But mostly I like a guy to wear clothing that they feel comfortable in.. that they know they look good in, and aren't afraid to act every bit as confident.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    A man in a tux is my weakness, I rarely ever see it in Florida, or back home in DE. Dream on :D

In the meantime, clean snug jeans and t-shirts/polos are usually alright, and for the super casual look cargo pants are OK.

I like a guy that dresses nicely as well, but it's rare to see, so I've learned to appreciate clean, tidy and casual.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I think EVERYONE looks best in what they feel confident and good about themselves in, that can differ DRAMATICALLY from person to person, but confidence and comfort in your own skin is ALWAYS sexy.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I think EVERYONE looks best in what they feel confident and good about themselves in, that can differ DRAMATICALLY from person to person, but confidence and comfort in your own skin is ALWAYS sexy.
    I totally agree with that.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    For girls? In clothes flattering to their best attributes whatever they may be, in colours that suit their complexion. Simples. Myself am partial to dress shirts, trench coats, waist coats as well as the usual well-fitting jeans and t-shirts. I spend most of my life in skate trainers though.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options

You must live in a polar region.
    If I wore that here, where the temp may still be in the 90s at 10 PM, I'd be soaked in perspiration before I got out the door.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    the best look for me is a black tee, black jeans and crisp white air force 1's
    jeans, wife beaters, chinos that sort of thing

This me right here!
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I like skater/drug dealer look. Cuz i am one,plus the hoodies and shoes are always so sick :)

A skater or a drug dealer?

:flowerforyou:

^^bump lol^^
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    classic look for me is a black v neck, black skinny jeans, and combat boots haha i like looking like a secret agent action heroine at ALL times
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I dated a Beau Brummel wannabe, and that completely turned me off fancy guys. Jeans or shorts and a tee. But honorable mention for a guy with great legs in a kilt. :love: