How do you like Guys, or Girls to dress?

Options

Replies

• Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I thought the point of my fitness pal was to look good naked...not worry about clothes.

yea...I was going to say somethng like this...

I really don't care to spend lot's of money on clothes like that...which is why I am tshirt & jeans kinda guy

I rock shmediums..

or I prefer wifebeaters..

If I could get away with it..

I'd rock only Wife Beaters, Boxer Briefs and Timbs...everywhere
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    The right clothes can be sexy.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    :
    I thought the point of my fitness pal was to look good naked...not worry about clothes.

I really don't care to spend lot's of money on clothes like that...which is why I am tshirt & jeans kinda guy

I rock shmediums..

I was going to said....... nothinggggggggggggg!! lol :drinker:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    :

I rock shmediums..

I was going to said....... nothinggggggggggggg!! lol :drinker:

HECK YEA!

That's what's up!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Add one to the black T and jeans group. Suit it up for the right occasion, but there's not much you can't pull off with a tight black T and jeans.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Add one to the black T and jeans group. Suit it up for the right occasion, but there's not much you can't pull off with a tight black T and jeans.

Assuming you're built for it lol. There was a short period when I first put on my weight before that realization set in. Needless to say, I've put viruses into all of those picture files, and burned whatever paper copies I could find.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I like skater/drug dealer look. Cuz i am one,plus the hoodies and shoes are always so sick :)

A skater or a drug dealer?

haha that's what I was asking myself :P
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I like my woman to buy me clothes. That way, I'm wearing what she likes and that's all that matters.

I never ever get complimented on my clothing, ever. But, when my girl buys me something, everyone's all, 'oh, nice shirt' or whatever. So, that my preference. Plus, it takes the thinking out of it for me, and I can focus on more important things. ;-)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I like my woman to buy me clothes. That way, I'm wearing what she likes and that's all that matters.

I never ever get complimented on my clothing, ever. But, when my girl buys me something, everyone's all, 'oh, nice shirt' or whatever. So, that my preference. Plus, it takes the thinking out of it for me, and I can focus on more important things. ;-)

This guy gets it :).
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Im a jeans/tshirt type girl. I wear jeans or shorts / tshirt or tank top / flip flops or converse / sometimes a sundress.

i like boys in the same, minus the sundress and tank tops. unless its a wifebeater.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    For me, i wear mostly jeans that hug my curves, v-neck or boatneck tees and trail runners or flip flops. And i love cocktail dresses with kitten heels(can't wear spikes) my current fave is red with a taffeta slip.

On my man, i love good fitting jeans with a well-loved tee and sneakers
    Or slim fit slacks with a crisp button down and skinny tie with suspenders. I have a thing for suspenders.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Guys - Nice button-down shirts and khakis/dress pants. For a nicer look, I loove a man in a suit and tie. My bf cleans up sooo nice, can't wait til my friend's wedding so I get to see him in a suit. :love:

Girls - Flatter your shape dammit! Stop shoving yourselves in clothes 3 sizes smaller than you are, it looks horrible. There's nothing wrong with going up a size if you need it, even if it is painful at times. >.<
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    The men I'm attracted to generally are a tee-shirt and jeans kinda guy, or a casual polo/button down and jeans. There is something sometimes about a guy dressed really nice for a certain event, in suits and dress clothes, but I don't want to see him dressed like that every day unless it's for a job. I would want him to get casual when we're home!

I'm attracted to men but generally speaking I prefer to see girls in either jeans and a nice top, shorts/skirt and nice top, or a sundress. I rarely wear tee-shirts out anywhere except for the gym.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm not picky at all, but I do get all smiles when I see guys dress like this:

levis-merino-wool-cardigan.jpg

cardigan.jpg

david-beckham-wearing-plaid2.jpg

1229704541.jpg

You get the idea :love:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    image004-2.jpg
    This is hot!
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Certain things will look good on certain body types. I like to wear slacks or loose jeans with a nice collar shirt. I have many different suits that I like to wear for more of a formal setting, but I do have some form fitting ****s that I wear to the club to help show off some of the hard working muscles that I gained over the years. :happy:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I would be extremely pleased if this was the norm for guys clothing:

tumblr_m3shcb4JQ71rvfvjao1_500.png

But that's just me :)
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

When did women start liking the gay like look?
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Typically i wear jeans,tank top and flip flops on a daily basis... to me its comfy and cute

I prefer guys to dress the same...although it depends on if we are going out or not :)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

When did women start liking the gay like look?

Lol. Exactly. If I went anywhere dressed like that, everyone would laugh. That's ridiculous.