Accents

Options
Brazilll
Brazilll Posts: 503
I just called customer service and the girl that was helping me asked where I was from because I have a "sexy accent". Made me laugh and then I got to thinking what I consider to be a sexy accent...

Put a man who speaks like Jason Statham in front of me and you can bet your bottom dollar that my panties will drop. :drool:

On the other hand, I find a southern accent to have the same effect on me as nails on a chalkoard or small dogs barking.

Your turn :)

Replies

• Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Ughhh half the guys in building sound like Jason Statham. They all look like something very different though. Blargghh!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I like Scottish and Irish accents. Otherwise no accent.

I feel the same way about the Southern accent.

I have a midwestern accent even though I live in Oregon now. I really hate mine, I try to make it sound more generic though lol
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Totally opposite...love the southern drawl, have one myself. Will say I like to hear a scottish brogue tho...:bigsmile:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I have a sexy slur-stutter-lisp that makessss pantiessss dro dro dro dro dro drop!
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Am I the first to say British? Holy smokes. But the fancy British, not the brash British.

I have a Toronto accent. Apparently I say "a-boat" and "Eh".

ETA: I pronounce it Cher-onno too. LOL
  • Brazilll
    Options
    I have a sexy slur-stutter-lisp that makessss pantiessss dro dro dro dro dro drop!

ALMOST makes me want to call you atound 2 AM ET ;)
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Scottish for me. Oh boy!
  • Brazilll
    Options
    Am I the first to say British? Holy smokes. But the fancy British, not the brash British.

I surely hope you shave your armpits, I've seen a good deal of Canadian women with pits like NBA players.

I like the Canadian accent though. Makes me want to watch Degrassi
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love that brash British accent. Dirty accent. And I love southern, and my ex was French Canadian - his accent was sexy as hell. I really don't care for Australian accents :huh:

I have a Brooklyn accent, so I can't talk. Or tawk.
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Either someone that sounds like Sean Connery or Sam Elliot.... and I'm like :drinker::love::drinker:

And my husband has that decidedly North Carolina drawl while I myself have a bit of Tennessee :wink:
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    Love Russian and French accents and a southern accent, LOVE IT :D

I have an Irish accent, and I really don't like it, or Irish accents really :/ probably because I hear it all the time
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im not going to lie, i love a sexy *kitten* boston accent. it's hot. i like a bad boy. and a boston accent just screams bad boy. i guess so does a brooklyn but boston is so much better.

of course i love the irish accent too but really, who doesn't?
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I love a spanish accent.
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, I find a southern accent to have the same effect on me as nails on a chalkoard or small dogs barking.

Why did you have to START the thread with offending a whole group of people?
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like French accent, I think it is supper sexy , speccially if it comes with a side dish of a French man. :-)
    Don't like southern accent
    I have Russian accent, regardless of living in the USA for the last 20 year ggrrr
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I find most accents have a certain effect on me lol Mostly Scottish (to the point that I find Craig Ferguson sexy) or British (Hugh Grant could read me the phone book and I'd be a very happy gal.) I'm Canadian and when I was down south I got complimented on my accent. I found that funny.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Australian....any plain guy is 5X hotter with an Aussie accent, and then of course Irish ;)

I have a "country" accent that comes out when I'm angry. Not sure if it could be southern, but I grew up on a farm haha.
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options

I surely hope you shave your armpits, I've seen a good deal of Canadian women with pits like NBA players.

I like the Canadian accent though. Makes me want to watch Degrassi

OMG, really?! That's hilarious! I guess there are more granola crunchers around here than I first noticed. JK!!

I love old Degrassi. My grandparents used to live on Degrassi Rd. You could see their house in quite a few episodes!
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I love Cajun accents, its odd i just have a draw to it. im from oregon, and apparently we have a west coast accent? i think people say we talk really lazy lol
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i cant stand a southern accent or a Boston accent. both are horrible.