Funny workout attire

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I love wearing my headband/sweatband and my bright tshirts to the gym!!! So nerdy that way.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I saw this guy wearing fur lined Crocs with no socks. Could you imagine the smell of those things?! Nasty.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    One of my friends posted something on the feed...and now I am mesmerized: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53kpoORgaIM&feature=related

You will never be the same.

YEAH~ I love the fully made up faces. Hilarious.
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    <<<<my bandana.

You look cute with yours..you were getting it on that machine
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I once saw a frail old woman walking along in her floral grandma-style calf-length sundress and woven hat, with a pair of runners. Then, i kid you not, she suddenly bolted off down the path! My hero. Grandma don't care, she just wants to get her HIIT session in. That, or she was escaping from the nearby nursing home.

Just the thought of that gives me life..grandma said she don't care she going to be fire at her bridge club meeting.
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    This lady that comes to my gym in jeans, a t-shirt and a long sleeve denim button up shirt while wearing clogs. :huh:

Also seen a girl once wearing a very sparkley low cut top, looked like something you wear to a club. Just dont get it lol
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I was looking online to buy a sweatband one day and I came across this bad-boy http://www.sweatgutr.com/ This will be the funniest thing I could see anywhere let alone the gym

Do people actually buy stuff like that? I think it would work perfectly, assuming you always sweat in exactly the right spot to hit the "gutter".

So do you wear a sweatband, or do you ponytail all that hair?
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I wear tie- dye yoga pants to the gym oOoOo
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    There's a guy at my gym I see some morning in his FedEx uniform - the polo, long shorts, and black boots.

There was another guy in a hoodie, Carharts, and work boots.

Mismatched socks are awesome and so are bright colors =]
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Yesterday there was a guy in adidas sandals and ripped jeans. I felt like he was really heading to the store and accidentally wandered into the gym.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I wore my Kilt to a dress-up Aerobics class :ohwell:
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I wear crazy bright colors while working out beauase it makes me happy. I have an angry bird shirt that proclaims I am to busy being epic, a super girl t-shirt, and a green M&M t-shirt. I am sure that some people think I am odd.
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I wear my Vibram five-finger shoes everywhere because they are so much more comfortable than any of my other shoes.

Say what you want.

I don't care.

:bigsmile:

I work out in my toe shoes too :bigsmile: Mine are Filas though, I really want to try Vibrams though.
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I probably look weird at the gym. I go to the gym after work, in my scrubs lol. I WALK to work a mile and then I walk to the gym so I try to carry as little as possible. I try to remember my tennis shoes on cardio days, because the cross trainer hurts my feet if I wear my toe shoes but normally there I am on the weight machines in my gray and black scrubs and red and black toe shoes lol. I need to start taking workout clothes bc at times my scrubs are quite uncomfortable :ohwell:
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    At my old gym there was a guy, about 30 years old, who always wore nice jeans and Doc Martens when lifting.
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    I'm a ZUMBA fitness instructor and by no means are our clothes not 'out there'. All bright colored and I've worn the samba pants (which have long tassles on them) I've gotten many of stares working with the free weights before teaching a class and even on the treadmil afterwards.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I like the sweat band, it totally reminds me of Richard Simmons, but I was always perplexed about the wrist ones, are there a lot of sweaty wrists out there that need to be reigned in?

Haha. I was going to post before I read this. I never got the wristbands. Then one day on a run, wearing only a tank top and shorts, I was thinking how nice it would be to have a sleeve I could use and then I got it. I always use a wrist band now when running.

Someone else asked about the plastc jackets - they are to make you sweat. Basically you just lose water weight but some people feel there is an advantage to them.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    We get a lot of " ahem" immigrants in my gym. For some reason, the ladies all wear make-up and sequined or gold lame' clothes for the Zumba classes.

I have seen a man wearing crocs on the treadmill before.

I'm not going to judge, i wear a shirt that says" Fat people are harder to kidnap" all the time to the gym. The instructors hate me.....
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I wear my kilt on occasion (especially when I'm wearing compression shorts), and I have a wide array of funny shirts I wear.

The latest is a bright chartreuse tee that says "Warning: You may go blind from my pure awesomeness."
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    I wear my Vibram five-finger shoes everywhere because they are so much more comfortable than any of my other shoes.

Say what you want.

I don't care.

:bigsmile:

I work out in my toe shoes too :bigsmile: Mine are Filas though, I really want to try Vibrams though.

I LOVE VIBRAMS i wear them for yoga and running when im not wearing shox
    also i saw somebody wearing a wetsuit i wonder if that was to increase temp, to increase sweating