Turbo Fire Transformation *with pics*

Options

Replies

• Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. In a very non-creeper way, look at your butt! I have turbo jam, but I must get turbo fire.
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. I think I want to get this program. It looks amazing.
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    you look amazing.. great job
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    You look great!!!! This makes me even more excited to start TurboFire next week!
  • Charishpu
    Charishpu Posts: 1
    Options
    yep, chalene will change your life! :)
  • loasface
    loasface Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I'm loving Turbofire! Today starts week 8 for me.

That's awesome!!! Today starts week 10 for me =] I'm LOVING HIIT month so far!
  • loasface
    Options
    You look amazing. In a very non-creeper way, look at your butt! I have turbo jam, but I must get turbo fire.

haha why thank you!!! I'm hoping to not lose it completely...just shape it nicely =] and the millions of squats and kicks and jumps in turbo fire are sure helping!!! (plus i take the stairs instead of the elevator at work most days and i work on the 4th floor - so that helps too =D)

i switched from turbo jam to turbo fire because i was starting to plateau and what a difference this has made!
  • rebecky8085
    rebecky8085 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job :)
  • loasface
    Options
    Hot dang, I'd expect those results at or near the end of the program! You look incredible, keep up the awesome work!

May I ask what you've been eating? I'm doing Turbo Fire and my starting point is very similar to yours...I'm in Prep week 3 right now, I'd love to see awesome results myself! (clothes already fit better though, and my husband is noticing changes so whooHOO!)

ah, yes, it's always the best when the hub starts noticing changes!!!

I just try to eat generally healthy. when i snack, it's on pretzel thins, popped chips, veggies, hummus, and sometimes fruit. If i'm in a rush for something quick, I have an organic chocolate milk.

i eat a lot of greek yogurt... a LOT of protein in general, lots of meat but mostly chicken or turkey, try not to eat too much cheese, always brown rice or whole wheat bread, trying to get into eating more quinoa and other organic foods in general. it's more expensive, but so worth it to me!

and I probably have at least one salad a day - with goat cheese and yogurt dressing (bolthouse farms honey mustard is to DIE for!!!)

=D
  • loasface
    Options
    i wanna try this... do u think its a guy workout too?

jason mrazz is the shiznit... lol. i saw ur sticker in the background. no hommo

any workout can be a guy workout if you're comfortable with yourself!!! my husband doesn't want to do it, but he's not big into videos anyway and would much rather go to the gym.

p90x and insanity are definitely more "manly" but there are 3 or 4 guys in the turbo fire classes on the videos and they look awesome! you just have to not mind shaking it a little here and there =]
  • loasface
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Fair play to ye, just goes to show what hard work can do! I would kill for a tummy like that! We dont have Chalene Johnson in ireland, i must google it!

beachbody.com =]
  • JAPANFOXX
    JAPANFOXX Posts: 27
    Options
    AMAZING Job on your BODY transformation.. now lets work on transforming the house... hmm. no one else was gonna say it..but I had to.. this aint right...

I know... y'all gonna talk trash..no pun intended..but y'all were thinking the same thing.. ~Getchie
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    You look Fabulously Fit!! Congratulations!
  • JAPANFOXX
    JAPANFOXX Posts: 27
    Options
  • Crly30
    Crly30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I am about to order Turbo Jam in a few weeks and work why way up to Turbo Fire. I have been doing Jillian Michael's and Zumba but I am so bored with Jillian.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I would kill for your flat tummy :)

ps. LOVE your hair!!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    Holy shomoly!! Amazing!!,
  • annabanana05
    Options
    wow you look great!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    LOVE TurboFire! All of Chalene's programs actually :) Will look at the pics this eve, can't see them at work...
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love, love, love your hair!! So pretty. On a side note, I used to have that same bikini in your "before" pic, don't know whatever happened to that thing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!