Turbo Fire Transformation *with pics*

Options

Replies

• anwilson_83
    Options
    your results are amazing! i am currently doing insanity. i have turbofire and i attempted to start in about 4 months ago but i could not even keep up with them. now im thinnkin about tryin it again after insanity. was it hard for you to keep up with at first too? now that ive lost a little (yet still far from my goal) ,maybe i can keep up enough to try it lol
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    wow! I can only imagine the results after week 20! great job! keep us posted on your final results!
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    totally impressed! I also do turbo fire and didn't notice nearly that great of results my first round! Good for you!!!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations and keep up the great work! :)
  • dhaney
    dhaney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Look awesome. WTG! Did you count cals using MFP and eating your exercise cals back or did you eat according to TF? You look so good. hope to have results like this soon!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Very nice progress so far! I can't wait to see my TF results. Im on week 3
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    You look Great!!!!!!
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! WTG!
  • jandcammom
    jandcammom Posts: 15
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great transformation in just 9 weeks. GO You!!!
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ok..now I get it.... That phrase from the south "makes you wanna slap your momma"... yep... I totally get it now. DANG GIRL!!! I wanna punch you in the face you motivate me so much.... Ok..really, I'm not violent. lol. The pics speak for themselves. YOU LOOK AMAZING and you can totally tell you are feelin it! I can't wait for my AFTER Shots!
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You've definitely done the work, lol. You look great and you look like you FEEL great, which is more important.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    That is insane !!!! Congrats !
  • Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread Posts: 23
    Options
    That's definitely motivational for me! I think I'm similar to your starting weight, and that just shows me that it IS possible for me to lose weight and get to how you are now :)

Keep it up!
  • crislop
    crislop Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow You look great!! I am on my first week of Turbo Fire,:happy: thank you for posting this,,, I look forward to my workout tomorrow now
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! Awesome job :)
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    WOW, u rocked it out and u look GREAT!!! Awesome job :D
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great! I've done some of the Turbofire workouts and they are NUTS I thought i was going to die halfway through haha. Oh and you have lovely hair!! It reminds me of Ariel from the little mermaid!! :)
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!