Replies

• Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    sounds like you are killin it ! good job
  • Gigglles
    Gigglles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great weekend :)u congrats!
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so awesome!
  • cheryladamseve
    cheryladamseve Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This morning when I posted, I was going to say I wish I could run this is one thing I feel like I would just love to do BUT I have asthma, after you posted that you do to I think I will give it a try again .I have tryed in the past but gave up after I saw I could not go very far.Thanks I will let you know how it goes.
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    This morning when I posted, I was going to say I wish I could run this is one thing I feel like I would just love to do BUT I have asthma, after you posted that you do to I think I will give it a try again .I have tryed in the past but gave up after I saw I could not go very far.Thanks I will let you know how it goes.

If I can do it, I know you can too! Using the C25K program really helped me. It starts off in small intervals of running, with walking recovering time. Plus, if you need to repeat weeks, you can. You go at your own pace. You don't have to run fast, just go at your own pace. I'm a slow runner, but with time I know I will get faster. You can, too!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! That's such a great feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!