Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    21dolcm.jpg

Here I am starting Phase Two :)
    Phase One was about getting back to my First Year University weight (175lbs).
    Now I'm aiming for 145lbs.
    25lbs to go!

Everybody looks great!
    Keep up the great work ladies :)

and where do you expect to lose that 25 lbs. from?! you've got a smokin' hot body! :)
  • Linsey1973
    Linsey1973 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are all awesome, beautiful women. x
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    104hulf.jpg
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I love love love love that this thread keeps rolling and is still going!!! I posted super early on but I bought my first string bikini in years and it came in the mail today! It didn't look nearly as bad as I had worried it might! You all look AMAZING and mad props for having the courage to show of your hot bodies!!

newsuit.jpg

PS please ignore my super ridiculous, awkward sunburn!
  • SaxophoneNerd
    SaxophoneNerd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    104hulf.jpg

You look absolutely fantastic! :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of every single one of you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Okay, ill play. I've never, ever wore a bikini. Not even as a kid. I tried one on last week for the first time ever. Be nice please. GAHHHHH, Cant believe im going to post this.

That is a cute suit on you! You have a great shape and small waist :)

PS can I PLEASE have your hair! :flowerforyou:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    You all look good! Glad to see this thread back up and running. :)

Can't remember if I posted a pic already or if I lurked until this point. But yeah, no bikini. Just a swimdress that I like very much. I only got to wear it once though, so hopefully I get a chance to wear it again before I'm too small for it. :P

521398_3914036762888_827599789_n.jpg
  • Erisad
    Options
    Awww, I killed the thread. :(
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    no worries @mbelt004 :flowerforyou: That swim suit is flattering on you! I love the colors (black and turquoise are my favvorritte!) and the band around the waist cinches you in perfectly! keep up the hard work, you look great!
  • Erisad
    Options
    no worries @mbelt004 :flowerforyou: That swim suit is flattering on you! I love the colors (black and turquoise are my favvorritte!) and the band around the waist cinches you in perfectly! keep up the hard work, you look great!

Awww thank you. That's why I got the suit, it was so nice on. Even if I can't wear it next summer if I lose too much weight, I can at least give it to a friend or something. :)
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    So, I have had 3 babies since October 2007 with the largest bing over 11 pounds at birth. I am 5'3" and about 139 and about 24% BF in these pictures. I am not where I want to be yet. This vacation threw me off track a bit but I am starting insanity tomorrow.

7610978682_23dee0b51f.jpg
    P7020007 by SuzzieQ13, on Flickr

7610982510_3b734fe0e7.jpg
    P7020010 by SuzzieQ13, on Flickr

You look awesome! xxx
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    I thought it said fat women in bikinis? As the thread has continued, everyone is getting noticeably less fat :s

the longer you're here, the less fat you get.

Well I certainly hope so!
  • hlw5112
    hlw5112 Posts: 33
    Options
    We must keep this thread alive! Huzzah!

Please ignore the fact that my legs are whiter than my arms! |D

tumblr_m7q9z8okO21rnddp9o1_500.jpg
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I need about another 10-15lbs. I am a work in progress, I dont own a bikini lol so a sports bra and capri workout pants will have to do for now.

flexphoto1.jpg-137 lbs
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    I applaud all of your courage, I could never do this especially after 2 c-sections and way too much weight to lose. When I go swimming I high-tail it into the water LOL. *sigh..
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Okay, ill play. I've never, ever wore a bikini. Not even as a kid. I tried one on last week for the first time ever. Be nice please. GAHHHHH, Cant believe im going to post this.

That is a cute suit on you! You have a great shape and small waist :)

PS can I PLEASE have your hair! :flowerforyou:

Thanks hun! You look great yourself! And i wish i could give you some of the hair, its exhausting to do LOL!
  • CanonMom413
    Options
    Me a few weeks ago. belly not quite as saggy now. Thats what 4 pregnancies (2 miscarriages and 2 live births) will do to it!

Cant figure out the image thing. ugh

beginning.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll89/CortneysPhotos/Fitness Progress/beginning.jpg
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Man, I love you hard-working ladies!!!!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Me a few weeks ago. belly not quite as saggy now. Thats what 4 pregnancies (2 miscarriages and 2 live births) will do to it!

Cant figure out the image thing. ugh

[img]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll89/CortneysPhotos/Fitness Progress/beginning.jpg[/img]

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll89/CortneysPhotos/Fitness Progress/beginning.jpg

When you have spaces in an image name or folder name, mfp automatically inserts a %20 in it's place. All you need to do is delete the %20 and leave the single space in!