Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options
Or, hey, if you're just a woman who has never before been confident in your swimwear... post a pic of yourself in your favorite bikini or swim suit!!! I want to see the confident, happy, motivated people of MFP doing what we do best - be amazing.

You don't have to look perfect, you just have to know you're working your *kitten* off to be better today than you were yesterday.

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03751.jpg[/img]

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Or, hey, if you're just a woman who has never before been confident in your swimwear... post a pic of yourself in your favorite bikini or swim suit!!! I want to see the confident, happy, motivated people of MFP doing what we do best - be amazing.

You don't have to look perfect, you just have to know you're working your *kitten* off to be better today than you were yesterday.

I love you more than words can say. I also want to smoosh you in that hot bikini right now.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I can't but... Ooo I love you Al!!!!!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    FAIL. I don' t see the fat girl.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    who-is-awesome.jpg
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    misskortney rocks. just sayin' :flowerforyou:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Should've just been titled, "Hot Kortney in a bikini!"

Bam. Truth.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the courage to put up my pic. Still uncomfortable with the thought, even with the tankini. Apparently I'm not as ok with my stretch marks as I thought I was. :-(
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Bump for later when I am at home...
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not the only overweight woman who wears a two-piece... where are the pics??!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    *swoon* i love you :)
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Girl you kick *kitten*!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post mine later when I'm at home :)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Kortney, you are amazing. I just found a bag of hand-me-downs from a a friend this morning, and there was a bikini in it. I'm waiting for the pics to upload now :D
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    <<<< me about 15 lbs ago. I am still not 100% comfortable in public in a 2 piece but it really is about confidence. not size!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not the only overweight woman who wears a two-piece... where are the pics??!

My profile pic? I'm technically overweight at 168 lbs and 5'8.5.

You rock so many socks though, you know that? I wish I had always worn a bikini and not tried to hide in the biggest one pieces and tankinis I could find. I think the lack of confidence was an age thing for me ... I was too young to get that bikinis look good if you feel good about yourself.
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    how do we put up pics? lol maybe ill join in then!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

My profile pic? I'm technically overweight at 168 lbs and 5'8.5.

You rock so many socks though, you know that? I wish I had always worn a bikini and not tried to hide in the biggest one pieces and tankinis I could find. I think the lack of confidence was an age thing for me ... I was too young to get that bikinis look good if you feel good about yourself.

Creepy... We're the same height/weight :) Only I don't look like that *LOL*
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    My first ever bikini photo, and sure as heck the first one I have ever posted online. I never thought I would jump in on one of these threads, but there's been some ugliness on the boards this morning, and this thread is needed.

Untitled-2.jpg

I weigh 180 pounds, at 5'8" tall. I wear a large shirt, with size 12 pants.
    Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My first ever bikini photo, and sure as heck the first one I have ever posted online. I never thought I would jump in on one of these threads, but there's been some ugliness on the boards this morning, and this thread is needed.

Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.

I think you look awesome!!!! The suit fits you pretty well, if you ask me!
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options

Untitled-2.jpg

oh hush, u look great!!!